Jump to content

spine

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    642
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spine

  1. from what I hear JMM do well with the N/A, and have been for quite some time
  2. 9/10, 93 secs, 807 points,
  3. spine

    Motogp

    I said contender, eg not to forget :rossi, pedrosa,
  4. spine

    Motogp

    it dont surprise me, they would be silly to let him go! after the last race, they have a proven championship contender.
  5. looks a bit like the v8 supercar front, but yeah I would stick to the original aswell
  6. [quote name='Fat-Tony' post='539452' date='Jun 1 2007, 05:40 PM']Hell we could have had some good fun with that money dude[/quote] ha ha , he already has thats a photoshop pic
  7. full
  8. [quote name='Dagabond' post='536938' date='May 25 2007, 01:58 AM']Anyone keeping an eye out at the airport? [/quote] funny you may say that. I saw headsex walking out of the Flight Centre the other day, with a big grin on his face!
  9. sounds like you have done a good job on this one Sexytime. I am guessing this setup has factory plumbing still?
  10. cool, out comes the welder.
  11. Does anyone know if a xforce dump (3.5 or 4 inch) will bolt up to an APS system?
  12. [quote name='ritzy' post='535227' date='May 21 2007, 05:37 PM']Yer more wog than a real one.. Unless clog wog counts...[/quote] what, you wear clogs? and you bought a amp over injectors? I knew there was something wrong with you
  13. Your both girls
  14. [quote name='ritzy' post='534912' date='May 20 2007, 08:43 PM']Hey guys and headsex. Sorry remove me off the list. Was with a mate buying audio stuff for his car and ended up doing the same. So in short spent my Injector money on Sound.. So car will be slower but sound mad.. :)[/quote] DOOF DOOF ritzy over performance?
  15. yeah maybe to "sexy-time"
  16. I hope not, but its possible
  17. That front looks pretty bad.. ah well each to there own.
  18. 'USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION'
  19. a mtt bike for sure!!!
  20. I better not get involved then
  21. pm sent
  22. how much fuel did ya have in your tank at the time?
  23. where is the link? pics??
  24. spine

    Motogp

    yep on a fast track like todays , the ducatti is by far too quick. go stoner
  25. what are those rims?
×
×
  • Create New...