Jump to content

spine

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    642
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spine

  1. be done with it and start with an edit.
  2. At this years Moto GP at the Island , I saw an un-marked XR6 T (with handheld radar) , so they do exsist in Vic!!
  3. is everyone clear now as to what is on offer??? LOL!!
  4. ohhh sh*t!!!!
  5. gotta get a plug in
  6. check these idiots out!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4ECEAj3Ob4&eurl=
  7. Its never gonna happen on the Ford pcm.. Dicks RT is a eprom emulator.. requires the pcm to have a eprom.. The blackoak has half its data stored internally in the mpc, and half in a external flash. The Spanish oak (BF's), the data is stored entirely in the mpc. no chance of a eprom emulator here. Ford VCM? 2 week?.. can't wait.. D. ← yeah I had a hunch
  8. it been a while since I have caught up with you guys so I am in, saw 3 would be good!! or the grudge would be good,, but snakes on a plane??????
  9. spine

    Computer Upgrade

    CPL are advertisin kingston 1 gig sticks for $149, that's the way to go... http://www.cpl.net.au
  10. spine

    Computer Upgrade

    check out this web site, they have cheap prices on RAM, look under memory, I would maybe throw 2 gig in it. You have space for 4, but you will never need that much. Cosair, or Kingston are good brands, and its sh*t easy to put in. www.scorptec.com.au
  11. I got a new one , which is a better build than the Ford option, for 1550 fitted. This is painted to any color. Give Brian at National Ute Lids in Ballarat a call 1300-ute-lid (1300 883 543)
  12. Quality information!
  13. that's the one!!
  14. that is f@#$%! great
  15. nice work mate, I like the garden sprayers!!!
  16. yeah I like the rims too
  17. (wanka)
  18. that looks F'N great!!!
  19. Sounds nice mate!
  20. AGREED!!!
  21. spine

    Plasmas

    That explains the picture quality then.. using a single Yellow video lead aint gonna cut it... At least get a direct component cable direct from dvd player to plasma.. (the 3 rca's usually coloured red, green, and blue).. That will improve your picture quality dramatically.. as for the foxtel picture quality.. there's not much you can do there.. Danny. ← you can actually get a media convertor to change a composite scart out ( which is the connection on the back of you foxtel box) to a component siginal. You go into your foxtel setup and change the setting there and you will find your image will improve.
  22. Did they make the 5'' dump?
  23. would that be in a similar price range as the smb unit?
  24. Hey guys just wondering if anyone has the 3'' Di Filippo exhaust fitted with the dump pipe? Just wondering if it is worth fitting one while I am in the market.
×
×
  • Create New...