Jump to content

spine

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    642
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by spine

  1. Back on topic for a sec, I install communication devices, eg PABX's, Data, Fibre, CCTV and the like. So if any of you guys need some advice or a tech feel free to PM me!! We service Melbourne and Sydney,,,
  2. Well said!!!!!
  3. put me down for a possible at this stage
  4. not to sure bout that
  5. spine

    Passing Of 05

    R.I.P. Brocky, a champion, and wont be forgotten.
  6. remember the days of 60-80 cents a litre?
  7. yeah same, using IE now seems ok
  8. Why dont you check out Xcite's range of gauge pods. They are listed on this web site. They are a great product, and heaps cheaper than the FPV's Not sure if they are making pillar gauges, but these look heaps better. Here is a pic of the one I installed
  9. I can say it runs well in my car, with std tune, I'm all for it
  10. Put me down... Spine.
×
×
  • Create New...