Jump to content

seventytwo

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    5,368
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by seventytwo

  1. LOL, trust me you will hear the exhaust leak way before that.
  2. That's just mental,
  3. Have you talked to these guys
  4. about time QLD came into the 21st century.
  5. Try this thread plenty of reading on the subject. Clicky
  6. Makes no sense what so ever, should have been easy to pop it into neutral or turn the key to kill the engine
  7. Delete no, but happy to close.
  8. Made in china, I think that says it all don't you.
  9. LOL, Ford may have won the test, but as usual loses in the advertising, the site was crawling in sidi Late model camira adverts
  10. If you are considering commercial sales of the triplepod on this forum you will need to get in contact with sennaT and have a chat to him about advert rates.
  11. For all the Gen X's who grew up watching the Muppets Muppets do Queen’s Bohemian Rhapsody (if you use down load helper in firefox you can get the full HD version)
  12. F'you buffy , now I have that dam tune stuck in my head
  13. Just another internet Troll going fishing, looks like he caught a few too.
  14. While I believe man made global warming has yet to be proven and they are using some very shaky science to prop up their arguments and it uccurs naturally in the Earth's warming and cooling cycle. Controlling our pollution output is a good thing, as I dont think we want to end up like China, where wholesale pollution is rampant and unchecked It comes down to do you want to live in a place where you can still breath the air or live in a place where breathing will kill you, I think it might be worth the few extra dollars to pay for it.
  15. Still happy with my 91" Maragoni mythos, good mid range tyre What has surprised me lately are the Adrenalin Potenza RE001 I put on my 17s as traveling tyres for interstate trips. they are holding 300kw quite well and feel sure footed wet or dry, cost about 250 a corner for 17s not sure how much for 19s though.
  16. Tanks for the cruise Tab, or at least the abridged version I had. I think I will need a new passenger grab handle and crash pad, the claw marks are pretty deep
  17. As most of the stuff that is in the bowls, comes about from the sh1t some members talk, I would say its pretty apt.
  18. Just added my self to the list
  19. Have you tried asking over at Aus Ford forums, they may have a better idea on what fits.
  20. LOL, Saw the list and though that what he was getting, my comment on aftermarket filters still stands though.
  21. You should include a fuel pump in that list, cheap insurance, if you don't have any more cash, dump the K&N they make jack Sh1t difference any way.
  22. No, it was Master G, he had a very sweet sliver F6
  23. What about Hapkido, we had a member a while back who was an instructor.
  24. Should be before the 1st of July when Euro IV kicks in.
×
×
  • Create New...