Rintaro
New Member-
Posts
22 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by Rintaro
-
That Campbelltown class
-
Bit late now but, had this issue last year. disconnected battery for 5 mins and all came good
-
Are you sure its not the gauge itself that sits above the screen? Try remove the gauge and run it outside the car versus inside?
-
New Help Installing Boost Gauge(Hence The Username)
Rintaro replied to Mr.Iknownothing's topic in Audio & Visual
I tee'd into the vac line coming off the bov. To save breaking stuff, get a length of hose the same size as what you plan to tee off, so instead of cutting into the hose, you just use one end of the old hose on one side, and the new hose on the other. You can easily put it back to stock this way. -
Aircon worked a treat the other week or so in this weather I was idling in the a car park in liverpool for about 30 mins though
-
Gearbox/tailshaft Knock At <10Kms With > 30% Throttle.
Rintaro replied to rollex's topic in Driveline Workshop
A bf egas wagon I had for a while broke 3 radiator hoses because of a shagged mounts... or so ford told me -
Try contacting PW. I'm sure they'll be able to email it to you.
-
Most Unusual Unmarked Cars & Dumb Mistakes.
Rintaro replied to PAH's topic in General Automotive Talk
Saw an fg xr6 ute in liverpool with lights on one night. I think it was green. -
Pretty sure mine does this. Really loud when in drive thrus or confined spaces. Don't know what it is though...
-
Something similar happened to me. Disconnected battery terminals for 5 mins and the screen came back on
-
only problem I had with this in a mkii was getting the globe to stay in place with the retaining clip as my globe was not the right size/shape for the clip. Hot glued it in place in the end
-
plastic ones that came with the rim, might try seeing if theyre the same size as my standard ford ones
-
Below are photos front and rear, and picks of the writing and crap on the inside of the spokes. CBF pulling the wheels off. The pics of the spokes are the rear wheels.
-
I'll post pics n stuff over the weekend
-
Bought a set of these in 8.5 and 9.5 19's the other week, looking for cheapo tyres so I can fit my new brakes. Let you know how they go, but they came a bit scratched and the paint quality isn't too great. Only bought them to fit the brakes and plan on getting something else 6 months or so down the track.
-
Hi Guys, could everyone please keep an eye out for my mates silver series 3 r33 GTR. Stolen from Macarthur Square station at some time yesterday. It has the number plates 97 GTR. Its very f*cking loud and has 18x10 Meisters all around. Please keep your eyes peeled. If you see anything please call me on 0433438264 or the police. Thanks for your time
-
That was my mindset until friday and the kangaroo and the broken radiator and broken intercooler. Now, I want one I can put on for the long trips interstate.
-
Fg Diff Cradle....I Think We Have An Issue Here
Rintaro replied to xeghia82's topic in Suspension and Handling
need a dunce cap. Just thought there was a similar connection. found my dunce cap - well close enough -
Fg Diff Cradle....I Think We Have An Issue Here
Rintaro replied to xeghia82's topic in Suspension and Handling
This is probably a noob question, but can it happen, and has it happened to any utes? I'd assume the rear end would be much different... -
Hi guys, did mine today on my fg mkii. found those bloody clamps on the hoses. if you get a flat blade on the "top" side it helps unhook it, but fudged if I know how to get it back on. the smaller hose had a smaller clamp and I could just pull the whole hose off. made a little difference, but ive only done 27k kms
-
I emailed SS inductions about whether they were going to make one and they said no due to no demand
-
My 2012 MKII Turbo manual is averaging 13.8 after 4000km. I drive around western sydney for work and dont use highways much, although I was watching the instant economy on a trip up the hume from mittagong late at night and it was 3.8 if I remember right at 110kays on cruise.
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.