Jump to content

neotim

Member
  • Posts

    276
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by neotim

  1. Should do your valve springs as well
  2. normal mate mine does the exact same
  3. Guys pre pay closes this Sunday night so make sure you get in before ! Lets get as many fords as possible should be a fun day choppin Holdens
  4. Bump. Any updates??
  5. How does Sunday look at 2PM for everyone
  6. Either days suits me
  7. Just gut your cat will sound even tougher
  8. Just bought my ticket! yewwww can't wait
  9. Pretty sure it's all makes
  10. Yeah mate after the cat just before the flange and yes the bolt in venom cat pipe will remove it
  11. I'll be coming along!
  12. Would love to however I'm working most of the day. Bummer your sellin it Ash. Might be able to let you tag along in the new car at future cruises
  13. We're always giving it a boot through the tunnel and reaching speeds of 130+ never once been caught..
  14. Such a tough ute mate. Awesome build. Heard this thing take off on a cruise not too long ago faaark sounds insane..
  15. Looks awesome mate! Cheers for the pics. Will have to take me for a run in it soon
  16. So is downshift meet this Sat still happening? I'm still keen as and I reckon we should all meet up before and cruise in there together. Who can make it?
  17. hahaha I wouldn't have even noticed.. Went good did 400lph walbro pump, ID1000s, fitted a ported rear housing with flapper mod and tune. Result was 314rwkw. Clint said he needs to do an update to cater for the euro 4 models which mine is. Will be doing full exhaust shortly as well (4inch xforce) so will hopefully see some bigger gains from there
  18. That was my car haha sorry Luke
  19. A lot of people have told me the 4" xforce is a very tuff sounding exhaust.. Go that one in mild steel will be loud
  20. I have the same issue mate passenger side rear wheel sits out further than the drivers side.. Think all of them have this problem
  21. I've been thinking of getting these too! Want the 10.5's in the rear haha (not in hot pink though lol)
  22. Nothing wrong with that haha
  23. Got them from a suspension shop here on the GC. Pretty sure they were around $550 fitted for rears only. Fronts are around the same price. Pat from wholesale suspension is an advertiser here on the forums give him a bell he can give you a good price for them.
×
×
  • Create New...