-
Posts
276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by neotim
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yeah mines at 22000 km's and the turbo is dead so I'm hoping the GTX will have a longer life -
Hi Torque uses a mainline dyno and it's still fairly new (only a year old I believe) so I've been told my car would read 330rwkw+ on other dynos/dyno dynamics etc. Not too worried about the number anyway the tune feels great and I did a lot of chopping at the cruise 4 charity at QR the other day. Next mods are GTX turbo then gonna wack in a mal wood opt 3+ clutch, mal wood short shifter and atomic valve springs. Surge + 044 will be done a little later down the track. Should see close to 400 with this setup
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Around 400rwkw Yeah not really haha. Car went really hard at cruise 4 charity but couple days after started to notice the turbo was getting really noisy. So I'm taking it easy on it for the time being until the new GTX goes in. -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
You probably could have just picked it Karl lol, the one everyone has in theirs at the moment.. the GTX3582 -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Don't think I will have the new turbo in yet and don't particularly wanna run it as it's making a lot of noise (bearings), but still keen as might just tag along with someone else -
Update, a lot of things have happened the past few months.. Blew the oil pump gears when I missed a gear and redlined the car. Got a new Atomic Oil Pump in there so never have to worry about that again. Other than that I got a retune done and mods now include: - ID1000 Injectors - 4" Rapid Turbo Side - Rapid Intercooler kit - Walbro 400lph pump - 4" dump into 3.5" Xforce Exhaust - 12psi actuator - Turbo port/flapper mod Car is now making a strong 317rwkw tuned by Hi-Torque. Turbo has been making lots of bearing noises and I believe its on its way out so bought a GTX3582r which will go in hopefully in the next few weeks.
-
Where did you get the rear lights from Seca??
-
Black for sure mate
-
Utes all fixed will see ya all Sunday
-
Hopefully the ute will be fixed in time. If not I'll tag along with someone else
-
To Oil Pump Gears Or Not To Oil Pump Gears...that Is The Question!
neotim replied to Pazzo's topic in General Tech
I had it turned off after some hard driving and left the hood up for about 15-20 mins to cool then turned it back on, thrashed it a minute later and it went.. Oil temp was still at normal operating temp too when I did it -
Anything wrong with the mal wood opt 4?? Heard only about the opt 3+ and 5 so far
-
That would look boss ^^
-
Second Hand Fg Xr6 Pwr Intercooler?
neotim replied to myfgturbz's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
That was mine. Just sold it the other day -
Looks tough as man!
-
To Oil Pump Gears Or Not To Oil Pump Gears...that Is The Question!
neotim replied to Pazzo's topic in General Tech
Yeah mate if you like to rev your motor hard like I do you should get them done. Not worth blowing them like I did. Car is sitting outside dead until next week when my tuner could get me in. Don't even want to think about what it's gonna cost me :( -
Yep
-
First Round Of Mods Cracked 300, Second Round 400+
neotim replied to bionicxr6t05's topic in High Power Builds (300+ Club)
Did you grab that from CMS mate?? -
Can't go wrong with Hi-Torque they done a lot of ford turbos go there mate they will do a good job
-
To Oil Pump Gears Or Not To Oil Pump Gears...that Is The Question!
neotim replied to Pazzo's topic in General Tech
I just munched mine yesterday.. Missed a gear and redlined then boom no oil pressure.. Whats the average price for installing new gears including labor?? -
Have you done your oil pump gears?? Reason I ask is I just ruined mine at 310rwkw
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Sweet as we'll see you guys there at 2! -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yeah no dramas Ryan. Will bring my mate along he has an SS ute. We'll decide which route to do tomorrow arvo -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Lucky you ^^ -
GT35 standard F6 Marky
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.