-
Posts
276 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by neotim
-
Nahhh stick with what you got now mate looks tops !
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Think most people go for the centre muffler removed instead of the rear - sounds better. On the sedan it's a bit louder than a ute so maybe consider throwing in some hotdog resonators or something.. -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
No power gain replacing the intake pipe.. Only sound -
I used eBay to sell mine.. Put them up on the classifieds as well, someone will snatch them up for sure
-
Post Your Max 3540 (3582R) And Gtx3583R Power Figures!
neotim replied to Vevapower's topic in Forced Induction Workshop
391rwkw @16psi on pump 98 - GTX3582r -
I had the same issue with my cobalts, just trim the tabs and it fits fine
-
New Zorst? Xforce twin 2.5" ?
-
its on your left
-
see you boys tomorrow!
-
Yeah sorry for the delay been too busy having fun with it haha Well as some of you know had the GTX3582r installed today at Hi-Torque Performance. What an incredible difference this thing has made to the car.. The pull you get when boost kicks in is just insane compared to stock. It made a very healthy 391rwkw on 16psi with more left in it. Still driving with the stock clutch at the moment so will only be a matter of time now until it gives in but so far seems to be handling the power just fine. Overall very happy and can't thank Kent and the boys at Hi-Torque enough, so stoked about the result.
-
Well done mate. Looks like a nice strong tune from the dyno graph! Must be a lot of fun now
-
Yes they fit with brembos. Seen these wheels on Gonz's FG ute on another forum
-
haha cheers mate
-
I have it too but on PS3.. Such a good game!
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yep next weekend sounds good. Don't think I was going to make it today anyway -
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Yeah I guess just check this thread tomorrow morning to see what the go is -
You can follow everything about the cruise here: We are meeting tomorrow arvo at the Hungry Jacks/shell servo on the M1 at Mudgeeraba around 1PM
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
yeah I'm down -
Don't mean to hack in on this thread or sound dumb but I recently bought one of these GTX3582r's from Joe at CMS and by the looks of things it does not have the nipple for the wastegate actuator on the housing. What's the go can my tuner put this on for me when they fit up the new turbo? Goes in next week.
-
The South East Queensland Chat Thread
neotim replied to turbo.vixen's topic in East Coast (NSW, ACT, QLD)
Hey cmon........ lol -
Looking very forward to seeing this setup Bomber!
-
Good stuff. What kind of tailshaft is it 2 peice or single? and how much it set you back?
-
Achilles ATR Sport 275/35/19 on the rear Henz whats this custom one you have? Is it new? Wouldnt mind the same one
-
Yeah I've had fantastic grip with the 275 rears hardly spin at all just a little from 1st to 2nd.. 400rwkw might be another story though haha
-
Yeah Bonjaz I've been doing some reading about both the stage 3+ and 5 because I wasn't sure which one but apparently the 3+ has held 420rwkw easy in another ute I've seen that's why I was opting for that. I will talk to Mal and see what he recommends.. Never really thrashed the stock clutch and its doing fine at my power level and 22000 kms so might get away with the 3+ but who knows..
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.