Jump to content

Goliath

Member
  • Posts

    383
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Goliath

  1. Can we get an idea of who wants what? ie: Goliath - 4 x matte black lrmcdowell - etc etc
  2. IMO the rims are too sporty for the G6. I think rims with straighter lines/spokes look better on them.
  3. Take it you don't have private health insurance? I went back to the same Specialist (know him quite well, played agaisnt/with his son when I was younger) and managed to get in within a few weeks. Private health is footing the bill and rugby insurance should take care of the rest hopefully. But major FML.
  4. Feel your pain mate, just re-tore my ACL at rugby a couple weeks back, knee reco is next tuesday accompanied by 9months of rehab. Go me! Luckily the nerves in my ACL was torn the first time so there was little to no pain this time through. Hoping it's just the one week of work, but we'll see how it goes.
  5. Think it's about $2k for the switch? Not sure if its the whole ICC or just the screen.
  6. What are you planning on wrapping? I did the door and dash inserts myself with no prior experience wrapping. Came out a treat.
  7. Well if we can get a group buy going, I'm more than happy to pay the shipping to syd.
  8. Not from perth, but keen to get a few cans.
  9. Myself and my mates refer to it as farting as well. Sounds horrendous with the centre muffler removal haha
  10. Yeah that was me! Had an dodgey airbag module or something which had to be replaced. They managed to scratch my drivers side passenger door, but after I pointed out they said it was their fault and will fix it (the guy taking care of the car seemed like a good enough bloke so managed to stay calm haha).
  11. Yep seen your car parked on Lyon Park Road I think? Or near there.
  12. I'm in carlingford, and work in north ryde. So on carlingford and epping road to and from work.
  13. Haha, yeah sound can definitely give that effect!
  14. Have you even made one search yet? You would have had all your answers within 10minutes of starting this thread mate.
  15. battery relo and intake will take like 15-20minutes to do yourself. Installing the pipes shouldnt be to hard, I would line the pipes up beforehand though, so you know where everything should join up.
  16. also the thing with rear muffler removal, you would have a higher chance of getting defected as it is easier to spot.
  17. $100 at Castle Hill Exhaust
  18. I have this done on my XR6T sedan. Worse thing about it is when it's cold, it sounds like a friggin boat. Also be prepared for a lot of crackling and burbling when you take your foot of the accelerator.
  19. Think there is a thread somewhere with this done. Looks pretty rubbish on XR's as the lights have the curves at the bottom but the DRL goes straight across. Doesn't look as bad on a G6 or FPV. IMO not worth it.
  20. Hmm, I guess I'll try not to worry about the signs lighting up then haha. Would still prefer something with a smoother light dispersion, don't want to resort to eyelids!
  21. Yes I know they are reflective. I'm more so referring to like the highway signs which are mounted significantly higher. Even when driving with my mates who also have HID's mine clearly lighten them up almost as they are directly pointed at them due to the refraction. Tempted to go back to globes simply so the light is dispersed more evenly/smoothly.
  22. Mine are angled pretty far down atm, but stll manage to light up street signs etc haha. Hoping to do a projector conversion down the track. Hopefully it will be the same type of globe.
  23. Looks awesome mate! Always preferred the colour coded front bar.
  24. I'm not to happy with the amount of refraction I'm getting from my HID's. You guys in the same boat?
  25. Which one did you get mate? Might be interested
×
×
  • Create New...