Jump to content

SuckSqueezeBangBlow

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,808
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SuckSqueezeBangBlow

  1. I'm not into, nor can afford high end audio but can appreciate stuff not sounding sh*t. I went for an Apple Airport Express + Aton ceiling speakers + t class amp in each room. Its a good setup for the $$, but only if you can do the installation yourself, and especially when you mostly buy the Airports second hand on ebay for $50 each. Its great if you are in the Apple ecosystem with similar functionality to the Sonos app, only its all inbuilt in your itunes, iphone or ipad. That is, you can send content to any number of zones, and adjust the volume individually, or use multiple iphones (plenty of spares) for individual content in each zone. In the main room I use an Apple Tv connected to the main amp via optical, with 4 ceiling speakers, a centre speaker under the TV and a subwoofer. Kitchen and bedrooms are just stereo, but the Atons are 30hz > so have decent bass. added benefit is the Airports are wifi access points too. kitchen cupboard: bedroom 1: bedroom 2: bedroom 3, with modem and switch.
  2. I reckon a tuned 2.3 would be good. Has to be less weight up front than the v8?
  3. Pixy. You should be getting your sparky to run 2 x coax (quad shield) and 2 x cat 6e cables from each room to a comms cupboard or garage. Then run a few coax & cat 6e from that location into the roof (for fta aerial and in case of sat dish) and also to the eave close to where you could imagine them running aerials in from street. While you are building you might also think of multi room audio and wifi access points. I've used Apple Airport express in each room which do both.
  4. Hopefully official cash rate comes down and the big 4 pass it on
  5. Fleet emissions mean that's not likely
  6. Interest rates going up pisses me off.
  7. Bathurst Cruise 2012
  8. damn Tapatalk double posting. thanks for looking fellas
  9. umm, you might get steered away from "PingTune" from the good people on here. try Autotech or CMS
  10. I'll have a look
  11. I'll have a look
  12. Haha actually lol'd
  13. Haha actually lol'd
  14. I've had US Netflix/unblock us working fine for years, last week I have sinus operation and want recovery TV binge and now it's stopped working!
  15. Sounds like you are coming good. Save your pennies for power and handling mods, forget about the aesthetics, except tints in your case. f*ck off those tail lights, it's a black turbo falcon, it looks good enough as it is.
  16. More eBay ideas?
  17. its on the same level as those ebay tail lights not a FAN, put them in the 6IN.
  18. RegSpec?
  19. Yep, the heat shield technico provide is rattling and annoying, wish I'd gone factory mounts :(
  20. Monorail
  21. Face (I had FESS & septoplasty done yesterday) no endone just panadeine forte [emoji19]
  22. strobing
  23. The slow stuff is fun too
  24. I also put Ubuntu on an old windows xp laptop. it turned it into a beast.
×
×
  • Create New...