Jump to content

lowfutura

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    520
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by lowfutura

  1. Have seen Black R8 Three times on northside Brisbane, with cars pulled over and booking..
  2. Well I have to agree, It might be ok now and again, but yes my exaust tip was full of a yellow powder residue. I'm sure that would be through the whole system,eg, turbo, bov, hot/cold pipe, I-cooler, waste gate/ actators and maybe even turbo lube oil/ filter. It was a very dry dusty and grity kind of residue. It worked ok but now I think I'll de tune to soft edit to run 95Ron in future.
  3. Saw chick driving MASARATI in Bowan hills- "V GINA " I guess her statment was - SEE, GIRLS DRIVE FAST CARS TOO....
  4. See IF You Can Decypher these puppies...
  5. At K.G.B. bluelight disco nights....
  6. Caviare, which mail order brides...
  7. WORM inside the apple, which...
  8. Thanks Brandonn, YOUR TOAST...
  9. Hurts contractors reputations, if not...
  10. that's WILD! See what happens when you go straight from camel to car...
  11. I wouldn't mind going too! At least there will be parking at Caloundra. (+1)
  12. Mate your turbo is the size of a dinner plate, compaired to mine. what turbo are you running at the moment?
  13. No Takers?? What could have been if ford Australia had of run with it! We will never know. Q.What is Blackwood???
  14. THAT FEW KNOW EXIST, IF....
  15. Of Watermellon sized eggs exiting...
  16. Spotted this work car, near Airport D.F.O. f6_work_car.bmp
  17. I spotted this daily drver around the traps...
  18. Yes, thanks Phantm, I do have a soft tune to run on 95Ron, but sorry not as much fun, and boss won't change the account to a petrol station with 98Ron fuel. Will the booster lift the pump 95 to at least 98Ron?
  19. My Bf is my daily driver and my boss fuels my car, but the petrol station where we have the work account only has premium fuel (95Ron). Octane booster eg. Nulon, STP. ect, add 7-8Ron points, so it should be around102-103 Ron. My car runs fine but is it safe to use and are there any pitfalls? Has anyone got any info with regard to octane boosters. Thanks.
  20. At least, put some nulon in it befor you drive it. lol
  21. Lay eggs in pairs, but....
  22. Mine sure is a daily driver, about 1200-1400km per week, at first I would load the soft tune for during the week because boss pays for 95Ron fuel. Now I keep it on hard tune all the time; and just add rocket fuel to the 95Ron and this brings it up to 102Ron. Much more fun to drive around....
  23. What is a BLACKWOOD?
  24. You can beat BUELL's and DUCATI Monsters off the mark, at the lights...
  25. One day we were out cruising in my brothers GF's L34, when we came across an old bloke who had been broken down in his VW for a couple of hours, but we were the first to stop. His 6 volt electrical system had karked it, so my brother and I sat on the torana bonnet, with our legs straight out, as a buffer; and pushed the old codger about 5 km to the petrol station. And yes we can both still walk.
×
×
  • Create New...