Jump to content

DallasQLD

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    1,197
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DallasQLD

  1. I like the way HSV enough plastic on their cars for two cars..... They weigh as much as two cars as well. Under normal circumstances I would delete BlownBA's flagrant hijack of the thread, but taking into consideration the content I feel compellled to leave it alone! and alone and alone....
  2. DallasQLD

    Bmw Review

    I have 10 gig of M5 videos. I love my Fords but I like my M5 as well. If I didnt have one I would have a GTP as its the closest thing your going to buy to an M5 IMO. Second had prices are now under 100k. Sounds loike a lot and for most and it is. but if you were going to buy a loaded GTS or GTP then you might consider one as these rapidly go past 80k.... I have had mine now for 14 months. Total service bill so far $380 40k travelled. Just checked my pads on the weekend and theres 50% left. not bad really. I can point you to the VIDS should anyone want to see em. cheers D
  3. that's long list and a lot of older cars on it as well. HG Belmont 253? If any P plater can get that car to do other than use petrol then good luck....
  4. Bowdens have had all the competitor products tested. They never bagged Meguirs. They just told us what was in most of em and that's why they dont use them. Some nasty chemicals in some of them. One well known product was TRIX dishwashing liquid..... If we were half as passionate as they are about their cars then we would listen to what they have to say. I am not saying their prducts are better than everyone eleses, but commercail products are made to a price not quality. David Bowden spared NO expense in getting his products made. The results are obvious to those who use their stuff. As he has the best collection of Falcons I have seen then I bow to his judgement! The phase 1V looks great.... They have just won a design award for their car wash bucket! Dallas
  5. I agree with Saleen (even though he doesnt like me!) BTW BMWs havea switch to turn them on. They are equally as useless on my car as well and mine a Xenons.... They are for tossers, posers and Late model camira drivers.
  6. I recently spent hours with the Bowdens on the Sunshine coast. They make their own. After they told us what was in Meguirs etc I would never use them. I have been using bowdens for years and Edge my Neighbour used it on his T last week when he trqaded it and got top dollar..... www.bowdensown.com.au Given thay have millions of dollars of Falcons, they know! Their entire range of products are sensational and far better than retail stuff! PS Don't use a sponge to wash your car. It traps the dirt. The only way to go is the two bucket method! The site above gives details of how to wash your car properly! D
  7. DallasQLD

    Jb's New Ride

    Hey JB nice ride. I will let the Quandt family know that Ford owns BMW. I am sure they will be very surprised......... D
  8. Give it up boys. You all know its the best coulour. Even my Neighbour has a GT in the right colour.... Black works along with Orange
  9. This is another example where tyres play an important part. There is so much difference between good ones and bad ones. the standard tyres on the T are crap. I had Michelin on mine and it way more stable in the rain. Good to see you OK. Learn you will from this! Buy tyres befire you buy an Edit!
  10. Old news this one. We posted this last week.
  11. Vik was banned for Moderator abuse, member abuse and a whole host of other things. It was a decsion that all Moderators and the site owner made. He also aliased as someone else. A Forum no no. From time time members are suspended or banned. Vik had been suspended by many different Moderators and on a number occasions. He had his chance to be good and stuffed it. End of story.
  12. Keep you language in order and the Thread won't get closed. Read the rules on swearing please
  13. DallasQLD

    Vaporate

    Theres been plenty of these types of schemes over the years. If they could work on a device that would reduce depreciation by 20% a year that would be a winner!
  14. Sorry Saleen, been busy. We were asked to respect the owners privacy by not posting photos on the WEB. They are a very private family and I will respect their wishes. I wasn't bragging about my day I could have said nothing but I learned a lot about Ford Race cars I didnt know e.g lightweight panels and the cheats they used to win races.
  15. I was lucky enough to spend all day at Bowdens museum on the Sunshine Coast. Saw Moffs mustang, Ian Geoghans "super" Falconn with flared guards and lightweight panels, Bondys Falcon and Dicks Sierra, and the XA Phase 1V. What a wonderful Ford day I have had. Go the Blue oval. Jee they made great cars in the 70's...... Dallas
  16. It is for the new film. Bout time we had a damm decent car film....you should see daisy....
  17. Its file but I cant actually post a link as its on a protected FTP site.
  18. That was why I put a warning on it. I have another one that is 235MB, wont post that one..... A M3 that does 45KM in 11 minutes on a highway in Sweden...
  19. Now you rootin tootin Falcon fairies cop this! GeneralLee.wmv
  20. I would love one, but at 250k, its just not tax effective..... I will wait until one has the financial stuffing knoked out of it. I may have to wait for a while as there will be less than 40 in the first year coming to Aus. My accountant is getting one end of July. I just drive his thanks..... Glad you like the vid. They certainly slide well. At 850 a tyre well....
  21. DallasQLD

    Big Brother

    The winner: SBS!
  22. M5 and M6. Sorry its French but its good! warning 36MB http://users.pandora.be/p997s/turbo.fr%20-...M5%20&%20M6.wmv enjoy! Dallas
  23. I have 10 DELL laptops, not a problem with any of them. Dallas
  24. During late spring one year, a blonde was trying out her new boat. She was unable to have her boat perform, travel through water, or do any maneuvers whatsoever no matter how hard she tried. After trying for over three days to make it work properly, she decided to seek help. She putted the boat over to the local marina in hopes that someone there could identify her problem. Workers determined that everything from the engine to the outdrive was working perfectly on the topside of the boat. So, a puzzled marina employee jumped into the water to check underneath the boat for problems. Because he was laughing so hard, he came up choking on water and gasping for air. Under the boat, still strapped in place securely, was the trailer.
  25. At the time of the GTHO there wasnt anything around that could catch it. that's not the case now. There are a lot of cars around now that give sub 14 sec times. That wasn't the case in the 70's. The car would have to do 13 sec at least and that takes into big money territory. The GTHO may have have had its time. The Gov might just pounce on it as they did last time
×
×
  • Create New...