-
Posts
208 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by JJ_Phantom
-
How good is that site!
-
I'll have to try to at least drink a little less next time though. I was such a mess on the Sunday
-
Lucky for you then :wacko: :wacko:
-
Delta doesn't care how big it is!
-
But wasn't it you that said "Stats don't lie" VG??
-
My virus thingo has picked up Netsky a couple of times as well - and it tells me it gets picked up browsing the web. What a pain in the @ss - and it only effects 2000/xp.
-
"who's a fan" & "how many of you would like a night with her" are two completely different things though! I guess another question would be - would you ? (sorry - always wanted to use that smily)
-
Okay - that sounded pretty confusing (hard to tell how much I know about computers!) but surprisingly - It was really easy. Cro. I owe you a beer.
-
I wanna get all the crap off my old computer (mp3's, porno vids etc) off my old computer and onto my new one. Is there any simple way of doing this? The USB isn't working on the old one so I can't use a thumb drive.
-
thought this was as good a place as any to test my new avatar
-
Does this mean really old people (the one's even older than Ken ) should be allowed to drive 'round in Chevy Big Blocks??
-
A young man was showing off his new sports car to his >girlfriend. She was thrilled at the speed. "If I do 200 >mph, will you take off your clothes?" he asked. > >"Yes!" said his adventurous girlfriend. > >And as he gets up to 200, she peels off all her clothes. Unable to keep >his eyes on the road, the car skidded onto some gravel and flipped >over. The naked girl was thrown clear, but he was jammed beneath the >steering wheel. > >"Go and get help!" he cried. > >"But I can't. I'm naked and my clothes are gone!" > >"Take my shoe", he said, "and cover yourself." > >Holding the shoe over her pubes, the girl ran down the >road and found a service station. Still holding the shoe between her >legs, she pleaded to the service station proprietor, "Please help me! >My boyfriend's stuck!" > >The proprietor looked at the shoe and said, "There's >nothing I can do....he's in too far!"
-
Lightning strike is just a poor mans Hgag! At least the Hgag people paid for their Cardies - Lightning people asked Nanna to knit them one!
-
Thanks Trumpy and all for a great weekend. Next time I'm not drinking so much the night before so I can enjoy the trip without feeling like Gaza's 2yr old. the whole trip,
-
Anyone know where I can get a bumper sticker - "I brake for midgets"
-
Just wondering if anyone actually uses the live chat feature. I pop in there every now and then and it's been empty every time.
-
I'll be meeting you at the Shell at 3:30 Saturday.
-
Gotta be carefull with those Lesso's. Their on pretty bad drugs.... Crack
-
I phoned up a really gorgeous ex-girlfriend of mine the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild nights we used to enjoy together. I couldn't BELIEVE it when she asked if I'd like to meet up and maybe rekindle a little of that magic. Wow! I said "I don't know if I could keep pace with you now! I'm a bit older and a bit stockier / balder than when you last saw me!" She giggled and said she was sure I'd meet the challenge! Yeah," I said, Just so long as you don't mind a man with a waist band that's a few inches wider these days!" She laughed and told me to stop being so silly! She teased me, saying she thought tubby bald men were cute! "Anyway", she said, "I've put on a couple of pounds myself!" So I hung up.
-
Thanks guys - got Mozilla running and so far - - Heaps better than IE.
-
OK, I'm finally sick of bloody Internet Explorer. Can anyone suggest which are the best web browsers available to download. Thanks
-
Only the BA Astina mate :lol: :lol: GOLD!!! :lol:
-
I was thinking (yep - it hurt), but is anyone interested in making it a poker run as well. For those that don't know how a poker run works - Everyone throws in some $ at the start (say $5 or $10) and at each stop you get a card out of the deck/s. At the end - $ prizes are given to whoever has the best hand. If we are doing 3 stops it would work well, everyone gets a card at Jindy when we start, another at each stop, and the final card at Cooma. Just an idea....??
-
Aussie supercar set for production http://carsguide.news.com.au/news/story_pa...5E21822,00.html A FERRARI-BEATING supercar is being built in a garage in Warragul near Melbourne. The Joss supercar will be unveiled at the Melbourne Motor Show on February 27, but a prototype has already hit the track. Designer Matt Thomas wants to keep some of the details secret until the car rolls out at the Melbourne Exhibition Centre, but revealed some information for CARSguide. He has been working on the supercar project for six years and plans to build 25 a year. The Joss car is hand-built, can be road registered and hits a top speed of 320km/h. It has a 6.6-litre aluminium V8 developed and built in Melbourne, but Thomas won't let on power figures or who is behind the engine. The car will use a carbon-fibre chassis and a hi-tech aerodynamics system. Thomas is an Melbourne RMIT industrial design (automotive) graduate and worked for the Stewart F1 team (now Jaguar) in 1997. “I spent a lot of time in the wind-tunnel at Stewart and that has been a big influence on this car,” Thomas says. He also did design work for Rolls-Royce, Bentley, Jaguar, BMW, Saab and Aston Martin while based in Europe. Thomas returned to Australia six years ago and decided to produce a supercar to take on Ferrari and Lamborghini. “You see these cars racing overseas and think `why couldn't we do that'?” he says. “Australia has the technology and the knowledge to build a car like this.” “There are a lot of Australians and New Zealanders working in Formula One teams, but they just don't do anything with their knowledge when they come home.” More than $1.7 million has already been spent on the Joss supercar project and Thomas has chipped in $300,000 of his own money. “The banks love me, that's for sure,” he says. Thomas says he aims to have a production car on sale in 12-18 months and expects the price to be around $450,000. “That is about the going price for a Ferrari, but this is a better car.” The Joss will not be a Ferrari clone though, and Thomas has chosen a blue paint scheme for the prototype to make sure it is not confused with one of the red Italian racers
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.