Jump to content

Kaine

Member
  • Posts

    253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaine

  1. Hey SavageD, Looks like someones christmas pressie ahs come early... Man that looks soooooo sweeet!!! Looking forward to some post delivery pics. Congrats, hope Ford gets u behind the wheel soon. Kaine
  2. hey ntturbo, They look awesome, Once you connect up the gauge any chance you can provide info of connectors used etc for the oil pressure gauge? tips for install etc. I have the exact gauges on order should be here this week. Now if only I can get my hands on a fpv pod Cheers Kaine
  3. I second that, had a top day thanks guys Kaine
  4. I'll be coming too! seeyas at Mt Annan. Kaine
  5. hey mate, welcome. Nice lookin T. Kaine
  6. Have a look at this post by Basketballer vince. Kaine
  7. I just bought myself two of the Cobalt gauges by autometer from www.egauges.com I priced these at autobarn and they wanted close to 400 bucks for both gauges... pfft!! The 6107 mechanical boost gauge and the 6127 electric oil pressure gauge. Have done a bit of searching through the forums and think I have most of the info needed to install these. Still a bit hazy as to where the boost gauge 't' peice plugs into.. some people say the brake booster, some say the hose off the bov.. is anyone able to answer this? Kaine
  8. Kaine

    Flash

    whats their number? I guess you can request not to have it flashed, just dont give away that you have the edit. Maybe tell them you heard stories from people getting rough idles etc and that u are happy with how the car runs at the moment.. worth a try. Kaine
  9. Try another dealer. The part number is BA2T9C676A Kaine
  10. Hey morri, Make sure you do the research on the nexus gauges before you purchase them off ebay. I think there is a seperate component sensor module which is needed to run the nexus gauges. Probably master g or ms700 can confirm this for you. Not cheap!! but they are a great looking gauge. Kaine
  11. This happened to me with my old car. I put the exhaust on before I lowered it.. bad move!. had to get the rear of the exhaust refitted. You would really hear a big rattling sound if it was infact hitting the diff. Mine sounded like a machine gun with 2 ppl sitting in the back seat Is there any noticable scrubbing on where the exhaust is supposibly hitting? Kaine
  12. I wonder what would happen if they accidently left it in park.. I'd hate to think what his training routine would be like... Kaine
  13. Hey morri385, From what I gather any 2 1/16" or 52.4mm gauge will fit the standard GT pod. I think most ppl here use the Cobalt series by Autometer as they match the XR dash quite well. Hope this answers your question. Kaine
  14. haahah! I was cacking myself when the regular guys in the workshop started chanting it. Pretty catchy tune! lol Kaine
  15. Hey Ballbreaker, I would'nt be surprised if the calais had a 400kw Typhoon motor under the bonnet Kaine
  16. Is it just when boost kicks in? any particular speed? I had bad vibrations in my car till I got my aftermarket wheels 'finger' balanced. They balance the wheel using the studs instead of the wheel centre. Kaine
  17. Lots of good info there! I know what I am going to be doing on saturday... Kaine
  18. Kaine

    The Phoon

    nup, GT is next for me! Kaine
  19. Sooo looks like this isn't happening... SOFT!
  20. hahaha its funny cause its true.. :laughing: well done Kaine
  21. Welcome GEoMaNTiK, Congrats on the new car, You made the right choice.. HgAg +1 Kaine
  22. HgAg, As they say on the colorbond ad.. "you made the right choice" Kaine
  23. Yep I can vouch for Bob, Did a fantastic job tinting my T. Go the 35% tint! Kaine
  24. Check your hoses. You might find one popped off with the extra boost and scraping next to something. Has your power returned now its back to stock? When my car was edited they had to change the standard spring-loaded hose clamp on the intercooler pipe just below the battery which goes to the inlet manifold. The spluttering when the abs kicks in is normal I think. I think it has something to do with retarding the engine to stop the wheels from spinning. Kaine
  25. For those other people who are interested in doing this mod, the original post is located.. here Kaine
×
×
  • Create New...