Jump to content

Kaine

Member
  • Posts

    253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaine

  1. Kaine

    World Cup 2006

    good news. ref deserved it.. imo
  2. Check out B.P.T they might have what your after. Kaine
  3. Kaine

    Go Aussies!

    ABSOLUTE MAGIC!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO errrr Im late for work lol!!!
  4. very nice. time to upgrade those crappy lookin stock brakes Kaine
  5. oh well yeah I dont think u can actually dim them using these wires.. but it is linked up to dash illumination and can be used to light up the gauges.
  6. Nah I have done this and it works. There is 4 wires. The two large wires on the left are 12v which power with accessories on. The smaller ones on the right are linked to the dash illumination system and only light up when the driving lights turn on. Kaine
  7. Or you can splice the wires behind the cig lighter for both power and dash illumination.
  8. looking good marcus
  9. Kaine

    Dont Fly Jet Star

    yep I had a similiar experience. flight cancelled and didnt even let me know. luckily we managed to get transfered to a qantas flight. never again. jetsmack
  10. how did u fit the cobalts into the pod with those connectors. did you cut off the front bezel of the gauges?
  11. Is that what your using for your muffler? how many kw it give u? Kaine
  12. Kaine

    Typhoon Snorkel

    This has been done before. Try Here expect to pay about $50-80 for the snorkel itself. Kaine
  13. I think ppl sellin em on ebay. just give ford the bill
  14. I have done both of mine. Used turbosmart hose from autobarn. 3'' straight peice. The one for the Throttle body is a biatch to get on, you have to cut it slightly shorter than the factory jobbie. <div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'> </div></div><div class='bbimg'><div class='bbimg'> </div></div> ← Cheers ENVY btw why is that pipe cut in half from the bov? Kaine
  15. dont you beleive it!! Does anyone know what the size of the couplers are? Ford want to charge me $130 bucks for some new ones as the old ones are all buldged and thrashed out. I was hoping to go a silicone coupler but not sure what size hose I should be after. I need both the ends of the turbo pipe to crossover and the throttlebody one. Kaine
  16. mmm wouldnt mind one for the desk at work.. bit big though. where is the merc silver
  17. Kaine

    Mundine Won

    what a champion. Looks like alot of ppl will be eating humble pie for awhile Now how can I spend my winnings.... Goodwork Mundine!! How funny was kostya tzu's commentation, I dont think any of the other commentaters knew what he was talking about. Kaine
  18. hahahhahah awesome If we play can we use Ken as the ball?
  19. lol thanks team! Kaine
  20. Hey all, I am attempting to change my plugs today and I am kinda stuck on removing the spark plug cover. There is a angle pipe joiner at the back of the engine that I cant get off, stopping me from taking the cover off. How does it come off? I gave it a bit of a wiggle but cant seem to move it. Ohhh and I finally found my boost leaks too.. thanks to ford service for kinking all my joins on the crossover, and the pipe to the turbo just fell off when I took the top bit off.. they all broke all the rubber bolts which hold the crossover on.. $14 each! Any help would be appreciated. Kaine
  21. hottttttt.... Kaine
  22. maybe I should make one and take a pic of my xr6.. reckon id get more bids!! hah
  23. I'm lookin at strengthening mine too.. Is there anyone in Sydney that can do it? surely there is soemone who has knowledge on these boxes besides melb.... Its a daily driver so I cant have it off the road for too long. Kaine
  24. Kaine

    Ba Turbo Noise?

    noisy or whistling with the standard BOV is not necessarily a good thing. It could have loose piping which is causing boost leaks. I'd go with the silent one.. if u want the nice wooosh sound then get yourself an aftermarket vent-to-atmosphere BOV. Check the 02 model and see if there is a cold air intake or something else which could be causing the increased turbo noise. Just my 2c Kaine
×
×
  • Create New...