Jump to content

Kaine

Member
  • Posts

    253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaine

  1. I'll post a how to guide once I finish installing my oil sender. Kaine
  2. Do you have premium brakes? mine have a bit of movement if you wiggle the caliper but there isn't a knocking sound. When does the sound happen? is it when your braking?
  3. Thanks Mac, All connected now and working beautifully. Cheers Kaine
  4. okkkk well I am finally almost done!! Took the ICC out to run the wires from the cig lighter, worked out well as the dash illumination could also pull from this point. Gauges are hooked up and lights work, now all I need to do is connect the t-peice to the BOV.. So just to confirm, where exactly does it plug into? Thought this was going to be an easy mod but dammn wish I paid someone to do it!! Any help appreciated, Thanks Kaine
  5. f6
  6. how hard is it to get power from the cig lighter, can you access it by just taking the side panels off? I'm going to install mine tomorrow and I need a 12v source for the oil pressure gauge. should I be buying 'special' wire for the engine bay so it doesnt melt? Kaine
  7. that's probably for the electric boost gauge. Get yourself a mechanical one for about 100 bucks. I will be fitting mine on the weekend. Finally managed to find someone who can supply the fpv pod. Kaine
  8. lol I was thinking the same thing
  9. brand new for $20??? sounds too good to be true...
  10. over 6f 'that's a huuuge b*tch'
  11. nose is too big imo
  12. lol barry you have wayyy to much time on your hands Kaine
  13. shes a beauty. Love the HgAg phoons.. Kaine
  14. Nice looking ride para. new bar looks great. Kaine
  15. I dont know about that. Wasnt the XR5 engineered in Germany? Have a look over at www.ford.de. Looks like they just changed the badging to me. A tempting 'downgrade' now that petrol prices are on the rise.
  16. hot looking wheels man. they 19's? Kaine
  17. yeah I was going to fill up today on the way home.. saw the price of unleaded $1.32 and kept driving!!
  18. Kaine

    S.e.m.a.

    Awesome pics bro, thanks for sharing! Kaine
  19. lol what a peice of sh*t
  20. I think he means they picked it up for him while hes away? Both look very nice!!
  21. Mercury Silver of course!!! Kaine
  22. Hey all, Just thought I'd share my pain with you all, took my baby out for its weekly clean and found this.. Anyone in the shire able to recommend somewhere/someone to fix this up? what kinda damage am I looking at? Kaine
  23. Kaine

    Xr8 Bonnets

    yep that's my next mod. Kaine
  24. ooops my bad In that case make em bleeeeeeeed!!! certainly worth the money, sounds like you got a good deal. Did you get the braided lines with it? Kaine
×
×
  • Create New...