Jump to content

Kaine

Member
  • Posts

    253
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Kaine

  1. For auctions check out AutoGroup I saw quite a few good cars here when I went a few weeks back. be sure to check out the pictures because sometimes they label the cars wrong and they put down XR6T's as N/A models and vice-versa.GovernmentAuctions is another good one. My advice is not to bother with the Fowlers grp auctions in Moorebank. I dont know what they do but every single XR6/XR6T/XR8 that I looked at had terrible buff swirls all over the car. CarSales is probably your best bet, heaps of cheap cars in here. Go for the private sale, There is quite a few people trying to sell them, some have been in there for well over a 2 months. I ended up getting mine last week for 30k, patience is the key Have fun and good Luck.
  2. Well done mate, good result. gotta be happy with that.
  3. Kaine

    So It's Warm

    arghhhhhh my eyes *pokes them out with hot iron forks* :thumbsdown:
  4. Kaine

    New Member

    No probs, I'll see ya's there.
  5. Kaine

    New Member

    Here's some piccies if u guys are interested Hope this works...
  6. Kaine

    New Member

    HI SWMBO, I`ll be there is there is some spots available. Did you want to meet somewhere?
  7. I`ll be there if there are still some spots available.
  8. Kaine

    New Member

    Hey guys Got a big grin on my face at the moment... I picked up my XR6T today. Its an 03 auto, mercury silver with Leather and premium sound with 33000kms. $30k not a bad deal at all I reckon. I bought it from a friend in Melb, caught a flight up there this morning and drove it back to Sydney. Long drive... but it goes like a dream. Looking forward to seeing you all at the next cruise. Been a longgg day. Kaine
  9. I was driving home from work one day and I saw an echidna walking around the road ahead. The guy infront of me driving a truck managed to get over it, and I tried to align my wheels so it would go straight under.. unfortunately for the poor little critter was that my falcon had been lowered 2.5 iches. Sounded like it hit the sump and then it flew out the back and hit the car behind on the front grill. I would have tried to swerve but it was only one lane and was a pretty hairy peice of road, not even enough room to pull over and see if it was ok. These things happen I guess, I felt pretty aweful that night but at least I didnt spaz out and end up killing myself and/or someone else trying to avoid hitting it.
  10. I still have issues on a 1.5Mb Adsl connection. Lag is not that much of a problem with the game, but I do have the occasional issue. My ping to blackrock server is usually 320-500ms. I'd hate to think what would happen on a slower computer with dialup when visiting Stormwind city *shudders*
  11. I'm currently using an MSI Neo2 Platinum for my A64 FX-53 rig.
  12. Hey yeah I bought it 2 days ago. I wouldnt call it addictive..Its just VERY time consuming. Took me 2 days to get to level 16. I'm starting to get bored of it already, very repetitive.
  13. Kaine

    Proud Xr6t Owner

    Hey mate, Congrats on your new XR6T, I couldnt think of a better xmas present Kaine
  14. hhahahahha. I dont think it has a motor, must be powered by wind.
  15. I could almost afford one of those....almost how many kw's at the blade?
  16. From what I gather they are 20" custom rims.
  17. Awesome looking ride mate Love the colour!
  18. Kaine

    Wierd Picture

    Kinda looks like some type of missile? army doing some testing perhaps?
  19. Kaine

    Half Life 2

    Yeah I finished it too. I think it was just too built up and expectations were high. Overall I thought it was a good game, I was a little disapointed with the ending. lurve the buggy, though labelling the speed up as "turbo" was a bit wierd, nitro or nos would have been better... :loc:
  20. Kaine

    Campbelltown

    I sometimes see KEN on the narrellan road on my way home. Where I work in Picton there is usually at least two GT's on the main street every day. I saw four of them about 2 weeks ago, not that im complaining...I just have trouble walking and looking at them at the same time....
  21. Hi Guys, First post to the forums and I must say fordxr6turbo.com rocks! My question is to the proud BA XR6T/XR8 owners out there. What age bracket are you in? 18-25 25-35 35-50 50+ I see a few P platers out there driving XR6T's and wonder how they can justify the insurance for an under 25 driver. I'm 22 years old myself and trying to justify the ongoing costs of upgrading to a new Falcon.
×
×
  • Create New...