Jump to content

Grudgee

Member
  • Posts

    1,496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grudgee

  1. It only occurs when in the sports auto. When shifting manually, or flooring it in normal auto, it holds perfectly and is dead smooth. Flick it over to sports auto and do the same and CLUNK! right between the gear change. This kind of makes me lean toward an auto issue, but I'm not sure why that'd throw down a clunk in the rear (and only the rear). Is there anyone I can take the car to for a quick check up to diagnose, or is it harder than that.
  2. The last 2 times I've given the TT some stick off the line (in sports auto) it's let loose with an huge CLUNK! just prior to hitting second gear. It sounds like a diff clunk, but I'm not sure. Any ideas?
  3. That makes 3 champions amongst the blokes that could only afford half a car (or 1/3 for the ute owners). Please sticky this topic, as it's definitely worthy.
  4. You can buy my TT.
  5. for the Territory. We can plow down cats all day long.
  6. No way I'm going.
  7. Was it due to some DIY electric gadget mods, like stereo, gauges etc? I recon ETM nailed this one, as cars don't usually just burst into flames. Glad your bud was ok.
  8. Dillz is on the money again. Our world is full of imbeciles. They come in all shapes and sizes, all colours and drive all sorts. Ignorance is all around us, my friends.
  9. Chris, if I saw you on the road, I'd heckle you too!
  10. Audi's are beautiful cars, but I wouldn't be going for anything less than the current shape. The 04's were the last of the split grille and therefore look ancient compared to the new chunky single grilles.
  11. Kids are f*cked these days. Grats on your break.
  12. Pure gold. I love it.
  13. You shouldn't be disappointed, as there's nothing exciting about being fingered as a sh*t driver and/or idiot. Why the hell would you want people being pissed about your driving? I like the idea of the site, but it's clear that plenty of people have way too much time on their hands. Who could be f'd dobbing in a sh*tty driver? I wonder if it's dangerous to be penning down number plates and such whilst driving.
  14. Wise words.
  15. I can confirm the above, I was committing beastiality crimes at the time and saw Dan from under my horse.
  16. Cheers lads. Now if I could only think of something to win the boost gauge.
  17. And the final thing - handing over the cheque to the RCH.
  18. I'd be happy to get the clap of those 2. They're a big chance of a Brownlow double - which would make it even more special. The result was $1025 and I'm dropping the donation to the RCH tomorrow at 11am. Fun stuff. What to do next...
  19. Finally got around to teeing up the clapper to be signed and was lucky enough to catch up with the lads in person. They were kind enough to both sign a jumper too, so I've got my own keepsake as well. Was a very cool afternoon.
  20. Scotty is spot on. Grab the hungie and cop your losses sweet. At the end of the day, it'll cause you less grief and put it behind you. Earlier this year I had a bloke from Vinidex (national company who supply plumbing retailers) side-swipe my Mrs Corolla. Even with 2 witnesses sighting the truck double-parked next to ours (in the 2 minutes our car was there), corporate-colour blue paint along our car and admission of guilt by the fleet manager they still did a complete 180 degree turn and denied everything. I would have spent 50+hrs chasing up things myself to ensure my insurance company saw it through, as they were ready to lay down as the driver denied everything and there wasn't a witness to the actual collision. 50 hours equates to $7,500 income and the damage was only $1800, but I was determined to make these *beep* pay. It took every part of my sensible side to not go and vandalise every single one of their fleets trucks. I feel your pain man, I really do. I've said it before - people are f*cked.
  21. Make it a Territory Turbo and you'll be praised as a champion and held in high regard by all - particularly the gentlemen on this site.
  22. Dags, you're a bum.
  23. Where do you find them all, Dags? Quality nonsense per usual.
  24. I'll take that bet if you're serious.
×
×
  • Create New...