Jump to content

Grudgee

Member
  • Posts

    1,496
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Grudgee

  1. that-girl-off-90210
  2. No chance. It'd be vandalised in 10 seconds.
  3. I'll take your word for that.
  4. I think you accidentally stirred the wrong bloke there....
  5. These things sounds awesome. I'm so going to get one when they're out.
  6. Yep. I'm truly a walk-over. How come I always lose these little battles. Next please.
  7. It has to be specific to your PC settings, surely? If most people work, it makes sense that the issues are user-side, doesn't it?
  8. BANG! HAHAHA. I bet I scared you f*ckers. The looks on your faces were priceless. GOLD!
  9. Pics, Jeffy, Pics.
  10. Speed Kills. Be careful.
  11. People are f*cked.
  12. Be careful bro.
  13. You're a bunch of poofs. I've just run around the office grabbing all the girls on the boobs, as one last hurrah before we die. If we don't get consumed by a black hole, I'm in strife.
  14. Everyone knows that FTL means "for the loss". So... we're all going to die today. Tab before we die, I wanted to let you know how much I love you and that our time together has been special, even with the constant harassment by your ex, Senna. I love you, honey-pie.
  15. Definitely taken. You actually have to go to the submission stage to do a proper check. That front-page try-me bit isn't 100% accurate.
  16. For sure. Personalised plates are awesome when they're nonsensical to most, but relevant to many. Go get em, Mr Worm.
  17. Madsen is a fool. Quoted for truth.
  18. Grudgee

    iPhone

    You're only saying forget the iPhone because you can't get enough of the bastards through your door to sell. iPhone for President. There is ZERO that is anywhere near as handy for a mac user. I'm not sure where it sits for the other 98% of the computer-using world - nor do I care.
  19. My prediction above still stands as how it's going to pan out. Please note that the scoreline for Geel vs. StKilda was not per my prediction, due to unpredicted rain. If the unpredicted rain was actually predicted, I would have nailed the margin perfectly. That is all.
  20. Might be a PC thing. Works perfectly on my macs.
  21. mob
  22. headless
  23. Grudgee

    Photoshop

    Evulve - E13's look awesome.
  24. That VN is disgusting. at the stack. Idiots.
×
×
  • Create New...