Jump to content

Xrfranjo

Member
  • Posts

    350
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xrfranjo

  1. Its always about you isnt it Pat...........
  2. squadron
  3. Please put me down for one.........
  4. what time Pat.........
  5. I was coming back from Jervis bay and ran into the FPV club, I joined in their photo shot up at the kiama blow hole.... a couple of nice Ts hanging around Huskinson as well ....
  6. Xrfranjo

    Ebay Help

    Im looking to buy an iphone..........
  7. DEEP
  8. Mid life crisis......
  9. only one way to find out.. it takes 2 min to take out
  10. its just before forge st on the left heading towards parklea......
  11. look
  12. spotted while cruising in the gong, two ts having a squirt up the mountain and a white with blue strips with stockies on the back.. looks like you had fun...
  13. Hey Pat Happy Birthday and I have reserved a spot for you over at Sefton play house
  14. If you want economy ....buy a yarris
  15. Paint can used as reference Pat is planning something sorry for bad phone picks
  16. Ranger
  17. speed alert.. did you hold your mode button too long..
  18. have you considered LPG.........
  19. cancell that ........ I was thinking of something else.... I now know what you want..... try rocket at eastern creek
  20. Just to add worries, octane booster also eats the gap away at your plugs.......over a period of time of course
  21. What aeromotive gear are you after... I can get from ally sheets, frames, lights, engines to whole aircraft( not working) as I work in a metal recycling plant
  22. I could be wrong but could be valve stem seals...
  23. Where are you located... maybe I can help
  24. What time on the friday Pat?
×
×
  • Create New...