Jump to content

Xrfranjo

Member
  • Posts

    350
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xrfranjo

  1. I have bought from them and they are one the pricey side but the service is good what are you after... I have a set of 19" that need a home
  2. two words............ kangaroo valley
  3. you just dont like me because im ethnic
  4. you dont win friends with salad
  5. im actually having one for my birthday at the end of the month as my dad has a farm full of them in cowra.. which reminds me.. birthday drinks at Mounties on the 18... bring your liver
  6. pipeline
  7. mmmmm.....goat
  8. he is right... I have found that the stall makes the car more drivable for the wife as well as I dont have traction control.. I use active transmission in blacktown... they have not sent me astray so far and the service and advice is great
  9. Dean
  10. Gamble
  11. it is limp mode, I have an auto with a 2500 stally and if I "stall" it up too many times like 3 times in a row the comp thinks the gearbox is slipping and goes into limp mode for 10 minutes I would take it to a pro and get it checked before it hurts more in the wallet
  12. I have a spare turbo diff centre and housing.............
  13. can I bring the kids...........
  14. my brain hurts.........
  15. foe
  16. you want povo..... I have basic sound, no traction control and manual rear windows............ but then again I did buy a povopack XR6 5kms on the clock for 21k
  17. that will be 497 dollars thanks... would you pay cash or card? shall we book you in for the next service
  18. where are you located?
  19. Xrfranjo

    Fire Wood

    let me know if you want some
  20. possibly the abs sensor was touched or has dust on it... check the wiring
  21. Xrfranjo

    Fire Wood

    Ha... I have four box trailer loads of hard wood untreated fence loads and at my work we have about 50t of smashed railway sleepers.... free to pick up.. located in liverpool sydney
  22. robber
  23. spotted.... lots of people at orange grove last night.. I drove thru to get my daughter a drink and seen a BA/BFs in one corner ... was that anyone from here?
  24. french
×
×
  • Create New...