Jump to content

Xrfranjo

Member
  • Posts

    350
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Xrfranjo

  1. Blue and white are nice
  2. anyone have any spare pit girls?
  3. Office
  4. your getting old Pat. You might as well sell him some Johnny cash
  5. wouldnt that be like punching someone in a dark room... a victimless crime
  6. try some German polk .............. have you tried massive attack?
  7. presentation
  8. I feel sick.
  9. I have done a few conversions, I can help you feel free to call me on 0412 151 974
  10. where are you located?
  11. I was the Phantom one with the gold rims...
  12. He is getting around....
  13. he works at intune, I think he is the son from memory
  14. Spotted orange FG .... Weapon 4T on newbridge rd meadowbank, nice roar from the pipes.. I wanted to respond but the speed limiter in the passenger seat was in force.
  15. BA yes you can as they have the same wiring harness and all turbo connections will fit... Bf series no.. you will have to run extra wires
  16. full
  17. maybe the valet guy from sienfeld took it for a spin..........
  18. Hi there, I have done a few conversions now and willing to help call me on 0412 151 974
  19. it has a hole for the ciggy lighter, it fits the standard one we have..........
  20. I have one of these units as I run a single din ... its great and does the job............
  21. Xrfranjo

    Fishing

    I couldnt catch a cold in a snow storm............
  22. I can help... where in sydney are you 0412151974
  23. If you want fuel economy ........... buy a Yarris
×
×
  • Create New...