Jump to content

IEATV8S

Member
  • Posts

    354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IEATV8S

  1. Iraq
  2. Will do.
  3. Crook
  4. I might get them not sure yet I will let you guys know how they turn out. I spoke to someone sho has a set and he said IHO they are better than factory leather.
  5. Brakes
  6. Good luck mate.
  7. Wow looks good wish mine was a little darker. Is your legal?
  8. Kelly
  9. Yeah I understand that ben was helping him through his marage problems as chris had helped ben through the drug issues. I don't think anything was going on. Well I hope not. RIP #3
  10. Embrace
  11. Just wondering if anyone has a set or has seen these leather seats on ebay I want leather but I'm on a budget as most people are. What do you guys think? http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...A:IT&ih=003
  12. Don't know if I like the painted mirrors.
  13. Me too sounds like we work for the same boss
  14. Congrats guys 317 now to run at the plex.
  15. Mother in Law will be over so I will probably be driving alot haha.
  16. As a member of the ADF I totally agree our boys do a great job over there and don't get the recognition they deserve. Just shows the level of training and professionalism we have. The moment the ADF does something wrong it's front page stuff but when we do something good its a small mention in the last stages of the news. Cheers TURBOXR
  17. Don't feel bad I don't Muhahaha
  18. Haha yeah big dog = big dog s#!t
  19. Had the trusty bat with me this morning. Thanks for the advice XF. I had the car recoded last week so it should not be a problem anymore. Im not going to move its too much hassel and it's a nice area anyway. The police said my car must have caught his eye and now he wants it (can't blame him). They said XR6T are very popular for crooks I think I will get an alarm installed in the car. Any suggestions? We are going to get rid of the side gate and put a dyna bolt in the bottom of the roller door. Also getting a sensor light today hopefully this will deter him. Are Tazer guns illigal to have in your house? The police came around today and took some DNA swabs might get him fingers crossed. I will keep you posted.
  20. Hi guys. I don't know if you remember but a few weeks ago someone came into my back yard and stole stuff from my car. Well he came back this morning at 5am. My dog who was previously beaten by this guy went off her head at something. I jumped out of bed and went to have a look. Well my back door was wide open, back gate was open padlock cut roller door had been pushed up by hand car door open car in N and handbreak off. The cheaky bugger tryed to push my car out. I heard him and gave chase but never saw him. Cops came over did what they do, they are ging to dust the car for prints tomorrow. Lucky I cleaned it last night he left hand prints all over it. What do you guys think I should do? I think he willl be back again. Its a rental and they won't put an alarm on the house and I don't feel safe leaving my misses home alone anymore. If I get my hands on him
  21. Everything is sorted managed to not get any excess threatend them with the ombadsman (im a bad speller so sorry if its wrong) my dog is okay just a little jumpy. I hate crooks.
  22. Hey guys I have a little story. While at Warnbro shops on friday my remote came loose and fell off my keyring and someone was kind enough to pick it up for me but instead of give it to me they decieded to follow me home (I open my car with my key not remote that's why I didn't notice it was missing). They came back later that night broke into my back yard bashed my dog and stole what they could get there hands on. Now for some reason my insurance company wants to charge me my age excess hmmmm. What do you guys think.
  23. Yes you chose the twisty roads so we couldn't keep up. I tryed now I have a saw back and neck haha. It was great thanks for the invite had a ball.
  24. Im in I will be there.
×
×
  • Create New...