Jump to content

IEATV8S

Member
  • Posts

    354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IEATV8S

  1. Still is haha now they just have better child support
  2. Very funny take a look. Hope its not a repost. kYvZnTFpip0
  3. Yeah plenty of money down here now.
  4. I'm pritty sure Windows Media Player converts MP3's to WMA's befor it burns. I could be wrong.
  5. Nissan Patrols as well hey Aaron.
  6. Wheres my invite :(
  7. IEATV8S

    Freight

    that's your fault for living in NZ
  8. Perths just a big country town so I should fit in. Just need to find work.
  9. Thanks man. Glad to see the turbo fan club getting bigger. Spoke to a XR8 with boss 300 on the bonnet at Joondalup he was interested in tagging along but was off to the footy. I for one wouldn't mind having a few 8's in the group. More for me to eat
  10. When you replace the UBP do you need to get a retune?
  11. Hey fellas where about in Albury/Wodonga are you. Im in perth at the moment but I will be moving to Thurgoona in June. Whats the car seen like over there?
  12. Had a good cruise guys thanks for organising XR06T
  13. No excuse for drink driving what a F%#king moron hope he looses his licence and his car.
  14. I changed mine over to 4 pots off a typhoon and had no drama.
  15. I have two type r's and was thinking of ways to install them. Do you have any build pics. Whats the approx size of the sub box.
  16. Alright I will meet you at Rhinos. I will be there at 9.30
  17. Ahh yes the old brake fade. I nearly ran up the ass of a VE Clubby because I had a play with a Lotus what made it more interesting was the fact that Aaron had brake fade behind me as well. Hense now I have brembos.
  18. Are the Rocko boys meeting at Rhinos first?
  19. Spotted SIK XRT today ennis ave anyone here.
  20. Well looks like im getting the Dump and Cat hopefully sometime soon. Does anyone know if simon is open tomorrow so I can call him. XR6T EGO 326 RWKW is fantastic im hoping for around 270.
  21. I will be there it will be my last :(
  22. Yeah but if you get everything all at once something breaks. Its impossible to save money.
  23. Yeah im in two minds. I want the cat and dump and go in for a retune but I dont know what set up to go for. I think the SMB 4' Dump and 5" cat is about $1500 fitted then add the $500 for a retune. Is this the best setup or can you have another setup for cheaper. I could get a rapid systems Hi Flow intercooler kit with cold air induction for $1600. I don't know too many options.
  24. Whats best to do first Cat or Cooler
×
×
  • Create New...