Jump to content

IEATV8S

Member
  • Posts

    354
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by IEATV8S

  1. I love it. I used to have a 2003 HSV Maloo and the interior was all black gave the car a very sporty feel inside. Its also something that most fords dont have.
  2. I have already done this. Mate your going to love it looks great.
  3. I will come if possible. 1. tangcla 2. Adam 3. R-spec 4. SubJimbo 5. TUFXRT6 6. TURBOXR 7. Sleeper6T 8. Dags 9. straughsberry 10. IEATV8S - (If I can make it down)
  4. You should drive up to Sydney and stop at Albury on your way through dam those photos look good. I think I will come to you.
  5. SIMON! that's all I can say. XFT
  6. Looks like a baby Big Red
  7. Anyone use LAN centres anymore????
  8. I have them too. They are ALLOT of fun
  9. HMAS XR6TURBO
  10. Sorry about the delay guys it was cheap to do the roof and came out really good I thought it would make the interior look a little small but it dosnt the pics dont do it justace.
  11. Disapointing. Hopefully it will get better. Was it a GT vs GTS in the little sneak peak or was it a Phoon anyone see?
  12. I put in a black roof liner and painted the pillars to match came up very good.
  13. I use Meguiars HOT SHINE Tire Coating its great no residue and it lasts for weeks. It also hase an adjustable sprayer for high medium and low profile tyres.
  14. Father in law seems interested I will keep you guys posted. It looks like it should fit. The fast and furious had a 2.6ltr 6 in it I think so probably a little smaller than the Barra motors.
  15. Hi guys, my father in law and I are going to build a car and we are not sure what car and what motor. Now I'm trying to convince him we should build a 65/66 Mustang Fastback (Awesome car IMO) and instead of putting a V8 in it we should do something a little different and drop a Typhoon or XRT motor in it. The big question is will it fit. Has anoyne heard of or seen a XRT or Typhoon motor in any Mustang? or does anyone know the dimensions? Thanks
  16. [quote name='trevs' post='720448' date='Aug 19 2008, 07:03 PM']did anything ever happen with the white line sway bars , a Blistein shock group buy would have some interest i reckon[/quote]
  17. Will they clear Brembos?
  18. If your coming through albury stop in and say hi and prepare yourself prior to crossing over.
  19. Found it "Millane's Motor Trimming" 123 Kensington St East Perth (08) 9325 5175
  20. Anyone coming up to Albury :(
  21. Buy a copt of perth street car the is an add for a trimmer in there with pics of a VE chubby befor and after of leather trim looks really good. I called him last year and it was about 2k for seats door trims and custom embroid
  22. What is the tip to using a machine to do the polishing? My father in law has one and im keen to use it.
  23. Yeah then they always drive like a pig with a massive cam.
  24. I had planned to but one of these motors in a 67 Mustang Fastback but its on the back burner at the moment. I think the fastback is around 1200kg with the V8. Putting in the Turbo motor would be fantastic. Lighter weight car with a heap of power.
  25. yer just going to standard ones. Too expensive to have custom here $500 a year. Might wait till Feb as I don't know how much to sell them for, don't want to sell too cheap or make too expensive.
×
×
  • Create New...