Vermilion XR6T Member 9 Member For: 13y 8m 14d Gender: Male Posted 28/03/13 10:57 PM Posted 28/03/13 10:57 PM thanks J@SNOT I will do that. I appriciate the swift response
ratter Member 6,793 Member For: 20y 4m 3d Gender: Male Location: @ my laptop Posted 28/03/13 11:14 PM Posted 28/03/13 11:14 PM Brett West at APE is very good at fault finding and knows theses cars well
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/03/13 12:14 AM Posted 29/03/13 12:14 AM ^^^ this ^^^But morepowa is just around the corner, as I said a few great places in Adelaide
SPOOLAX Skids? Legacy Donating Member 975 Member For: 17y 4m 24d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/03/13 12:27 AM Posted 29/03/13 12:27 AM I live in walkley heights to high five!!! 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 29/03/13 12:32 AM Posted 29/03/13 12:32 AM ^^^ poof ^^^Hahahaha
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 12/04/13 12:24 AM Posted 12/04/13 12:24 AM Had a VE Calais before I saw the light and G6E Turbo'd up.Took the old Calais into Bruce Heinrich at Lonsdale about 2 years ago to get the price on some work and they had a Ford Ute on the Dyno at the time.Forgot about my Calais and started talking about all things Ford Turbo and flipped at this guys knowledge and honnesty (said to me that they try and talk people out of doing some mods as they have proven that the work involved doesn't give enough benefits).Bought my Turbo a few days ago and have already re-adjusted my finances to start saving so I can get it to Lonsdale in about 6 or 7 months for a tune and a couple of other things I want done to it.
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 12/04/13 12:33 AM Posted 12/04/13 12:33 AM Yep bruce is the man and wont take you to the cleaners for the power
johno Legacy Donating Member 773 Member For: 15y 11m 20d Gender: Male Location: Mt Gambier, SA Posted 13/04/13 11:19 AM Posted 13/04/13 11:19 AM Mate, by the time you can afford a tune, wizz Jet will be up and running in the tuning business. He will be da man!! :sungum:
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 2m Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 13/04/13 01:04 PM Posted 13/04/13 01:04 PM Wizz Jet Tuning... Jet Wizz Tuning.... Or Jizz Tuning for short...
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 4m Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 13/04/13 01:08 PM Posted 13/04/13 01:08 PM Oh dear 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now