ms700 Moderating Team 10,170 Member For: 23y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 08/06/05 09:24 AM Posted 08/06/05 09:24 AM Nizpro seem to have come to grips quite well with the Edit system. Good to see!
Adam Here since the start... Legacy Donating Member 10,282 Member For: 23y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 08/06/05 10:03 AM Posted 08/06/05 10:03 AM He must have a good idea considering he has other tuners phoning him for advice about edit.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 25/06/05 09:20 AM Posted 25/06/05 09:20 AM I am considering selling my Nizpro Stage 2. Details of the kit and its performance can be found here. The kit has only been on the car for approximately 3-4000km and comes with everything listed on the site. I do not wish to sell items seperately so don't ask. What sort of price would people be willing to pay for this?Cheers, Chris
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 25/06/05 09:38 AM Posted 25/06/05 09:38 AM how much are you thinking??Dave.
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 26/06/05 09:02 PM Posted 26/06/05 09:02 PM $8750 new. I believe fitting is about $450 so around $7000 (considering it's basically new).Chris
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 26/06/05 11:35 PM Posted 26/06/05 11:35 PM My guess is you will get between 50% and 70% of the new price.
fordboy1981 Legacy Donating Member 2,076 Member For: 23y 8m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Vic Posted 27/06/05 01:44 AM Posted 27/06/05 01:44 AM $8750 new. I believe fitting is about $450 so around $7000 (considering it's basically new).Chriswell my BA is "basically" new so it's still worth 50,000??Dave.
cobrav8 Member 1,969 Member For: 21y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: New Zealand Posted 27/06/05 02:29 AM Posted 27/06/05 02:29 AM Basically - yes. Give or take 20,000
cdm Member 886 Member For: 23y 11m 26d Posted 27/06/05 05:58 AM Posted 27/06/05 05:58 AM $8750 new. I believe fitting is about $450 so around $7000 (considering it's basically new).Chris<{POST_SNAPBACK}>well my BA is "basically" new so it's still worth 50,000??Dave.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Perhaps you're a bit "basically" minded.I asked for expressions of interest, not simple minded commentary.Have a great day Chris
axr-jet Legacy Donating Member 316 Member For: 22y 1m 18d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Sth/East Posted 27/06/05 09:34 AM Posted 27/06/05 09:34 AM $8750 new. I believe fitting is about $450 so around $7000 (considering it's basically new).ChrisMan that is CHEAP for fitting!!! I paid $1000 to have my Phase II fitted&tuned.I think I was ripped big time BTW for $7k I would expect a exhaust aswell Good luck with the sale. JET
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now