Jump to content

fordboy1981

Legacy Donating Member
  • Posts

    2,076
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Reputation

5 Neutral

About fordboy1981

  • Birthday 27/03/1981

Contact Methods

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Location
    Melbourne, Vic

Recent Profile Visitors

6,833 profile views
  1. Are you that bored?
  2. Happy Birthday fordboy1981!

  3. Happy Birthday fordboy1981!

  4. Happy Birthday fordboy1981!

  5. thought I'd refresh this thread, see if there's any new info on the old BTR...
  6. I have a "built" 4-speed with a stall etc. The car's putting out about 370ish atm, it can go more, but I was concerned about breaking the trans... So basically the strength in the 4-speed is in the tuning, not the build?
  7. Happy Birthday fg xr6 turbo ute!

  8. Happy Birthday slamaa!

  9. Happy Birthday nelsonian101!

  10. Happy Birthday CatsXR!

  11. Happy Birthday iTec!

  12. Happy Birthday tockly!

  13. Happy Birthday BATRB-6!

  14. Happy Birthday fordboy1981!

  15. if the EcoBoost can move a 5000+ pound truck in those figures, I would welcome it into the falcon!
×
×
  • Create New...