Nizpro Stage 2 Kit

DA HULK

• Member For: 20y 1m 10d

tweaks.

centre section of exhaust replaced. alloy cold air box, water spray on intercooler. capa boost box (yay an extra psi of boost) However it made 205rwkw standard so that's why I consider these only tweaks.

• Member For: 20y 1m 10d

I raced boost6 in this trim as a comparison and it was very obvious the midrange power was stronger on boost6. so I ordered the kit.

anyone at A.I.R an sat. I left early but I heard a rumour boost6 six ran 12.3 is this true. if so wohoo!. I saw the 12.6 run, blew away a very strong v8 in the top end.!

Rods and stage three in another 6 months I reckon!!

• Member For: 21y 4m 20d

have you concidered aps at all, I can highly recommend the phase two kit. and will be able to comment on phase three hopefully soon! do you know the expected rwkw of the nizpro kit you have ordered

• Toughest BA Turbo
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 25d
have you concidered aps at all, I can highly recommend the phase two kit. and will be able to comment on phase three hopefully soon! do you know the expected rwkw of the nizpro kit you have ordered

I chose the Nizpro kit because it was the best and most efficient available (IMHO). The removal of around 19 feet of inlet piping makes throttle respone better, notwithsatnding the fact that it includes a much larger very effective intercooler. Daniel, you can have a drive of my car if you want... I'm sure it'll give you a different perspective on the matter.

Go luck DA HULK.... you'll enjoy the Nizpro power.... with stage 2 you should be able to get to around 290rwkw. I'd advise that you also do the valve springs.

Brian

• Team Bute
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 20y 9m 3d
I just ordered my stage 2 kit through maughn theim ford Adelaide. $8350 fitted. test drove John Munros (Tilbrook) blue ute, boost6, raced me, was a lot faster.

anyone gone this path. any comments.

G'day da Hulk....

John's car was an awesome ride, wasn't it. I still can't forget the adrenalin rush I got when it came on boost. :ta: Awesome!.

I posted the same comment before, but the only other 12 sec street car I'd driven before was my brother-in-law's XTGT with a high compression 12.5:1 AVGAS guzzling 4000 rpm stalled beast. Definitely NOT suitable for regular daily use, but did pull a 12.3@121mph at AIR quite a few years back. A *beep* to drive on the road though. Apart from the noise, it fouled plugs very quickly if not given a heavy blast quite regularly, and hence had a fuel range of about 120 km / tankful..... but it was an awesome feeling.

boost6's car gives the same awesome performance with the added ability to be driven as a daily driver.... Can it get any better than that?

I guess you were pretty well convinced too, seeing you signed up for the kit on the spot. :ermm: Another Lion killer to hit the streets of Adelaide. It certainly does provide the goods, and having the installation done by a dealer is one hell of a bonus!

When will your car be ready?

cheers

Tom

• Member For: 21y 4m 20d

Brian I might take you up on that offer, im sure your car is a full blown animal! but I was just making sure that DaHulk explored all his options befor he made a purchase. im not trying to put down nizpro at all as I believe it to be of high quality also!!

Anyway I hope you enjoy the beast when yuu get it done DAHULK