biddie_fiddler [IMPULSIV3] Legacy Donating Member 1,374 Member For: 7y 6m Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 06/02/23 11:59 PM Posted 06/02/23 11:59 PM Nankang retail price is high you're not wrong. But like puff has shown too, you can shop around and find good deals on them
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/04/23 04:32 AM Posted 21/04/23 04:32 AM What's the latest in this part of town?
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 2m 30d Posted 21/04/23 04:47 AM Author Posted 21/04/23 04:47 AM Just getting new tyres fitted as a write. Trying Zestino Gredge R. 140 TW. See how they hook up. Work has been so busy, I haven't had time to really drive it much. Apart from the dead flex sensor, she's been pretty good. Or it hasn't broken at least haha 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/04/23 05:09 AM Posted 21/04/23 05:09 AM Haha that is literally the bar to set with highly modified cars, if it doesn't break it's a good day
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 2m 30d Posted 21/04/23 07:35 AM Author Posted 21/04/23 07:35 AM Haha I know right! So, 285 Zestinos still get blazed. Haven't had an opportunity to get heat into them yet though.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/04/23 07:40 AM Posted 21/04/23 07:40 AM I don't think there will be much that you can get to hook on the street with rwd. Can you look into boost by gear or boost by road speed options?
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 2m 30d Posted 21/04/23 07:48 AM Author Posted 21/04/23 07:48 AM Yeah, probably. But my broad issue is that 1 bar gate pressure is enough to destroy tyres. I think one of the reasons I have issues holding 25psi+ on full send is both back pressure, and gate spring pressure. If I reduce spring pressure down to like 8 psi or so (for traction), I reckon I'll struggle holding 20 psi on full send. I don't know...
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/04/23 07:57 AM Posted 21/04/23 07:57 AM (edited) Run a 4 port boost solenoid, it's very easy to install and set up. That will allow you to run 4 to 6 times the spring pressure, instead of roughly double that it does now. Edited 21/04/23 07:57 AM by Puffwagon
Tom Tucker Legacy Donating Member 711 Member For: 7y 2m 30d Posted 21/04/23 09:19 AM Author Posted 21/04/23 09:19 AM Yeah, might have to look into it
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/04/23 10:00 AM Posted 21/04/23 10:00 AM 36 minutes ago, Tom Tucker said: Yeah, gonna order one now Ftfy Mount it, wire it, tune it. https://golebysparts.au/products/syltech-4-port-boost-control-solenoid-kit?_pos=6&_sid=4fdbeeb2a&_ss=r
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now