Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

@JETURBO @Typhoon

 

 

Please ask and answer your questions here

  • Like 2
  • FREAKY
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 9m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

please answer ralphs question before he gets sh*tty

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Lol - no, I'm not jewish.

 

I had seen the question but decided to ignore him.

  • Like 1
  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

Ralph doesn't complain - I will be making sure I lock the doors and windows at night though.

  • WOT?
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 7m 13d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Frankston, 3199
Posted

1rv17a.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 11y 6m 1d
Posted (edited)

I have a Burning Question.

When I take a piss it feels like flames are coming out the eye of my member.

Any suggestions as to what to do would be much appreciated.

I hope I posted this in the correct section.

I asked jet but he just ignored me.

What a carnt of a bloke. Hehehe.

Edited by Box stock T.
because I missed a word or 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...