.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/08/18 09:43 PM Posted 11/08/18 09:43 PM 12 hours ago, Puffwagon said: You'll use it more now you're at home. Doubt it. I only really used it when I was home during week in the days and didn't have other stuff to do. I get the distinct impression there's even less chance I'll use it once I'm home all the time, as the time after getting home from work will be spent making and eating dinner, tidying up and chilling for a couple of hours before bed.
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 11/08/18 10:22 PM Posted 11/08/18 10:22 PM 38 minutes ago, .Stripes. said: chilling for a couple of hours before bed. this is when I'm using mine, most nights 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 11/08/18 10:25 PM Posted 11/08/18 10:25 PM Well there certainly are more constructive things to be doing than pulling virtual skids. It took me a bit to get immersed in it but I still use it most days. I've been trying to get the hang of drifting radbul on pc2. Haha it's not easy!
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/08/18 11:14 PM Posted 11/08/18 11:14 PM 51 minutes ago, bloodycrashboy said: this is when I'm using mine, most nights This is usually when the missus and I sprawl out on the sofa and watch tv haha.
bossmang FREAKY Legacy Donating Member 12,441 Member For: 16y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 12/08/18 04:37 AM Posted 12/08/18 04:37 AM yer once our little one has gone to bed, about 9pm. we sprawl over the couch and watch a bit of tv before bed too.
bloodycrashboy Feeling the Love :-) Legacy Donating Member 4,421 Member For: 13y 6m 5d Gender: Male Location: Not in Cairns anymore Posted 17/08/18 10:02 AM Posted 17/08/18 10:02 AM been playin Dirt Rally for about 1.5 hours GPU barely warm I love my water cooled PC 1
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 17/08/18 10:16 AM Posted 17/08/18 10:16 AM Far out that's good. I'm on air but if mine was that cool I could sit on 2100MHz all day long.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/08/18 01:05 AM Posted 21/08/18 01:05 AM Okey dokey...The new cards coming out are called RTX 2080ti etc and they are going for $1600au. Who the hell wants to spend that much on a freaking graphics card? I'm sure as crap not spending that much for a gaming pc part.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,119 Member For: 18y 5m 26d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 21/08/18 01:18 AM Author Posted 21/08/18 01:18 AM haha, pretty standard for the first of the top-of-the-line graphics cards to be ridiculously expensive. Wait 12 months and they'll be half that price or lower.
Puffwagon Legacy Donating Member 16,348 Member For: 11y 8m 7d Gender: Not Telling Posted 21/08/18 01:29 AM Posted 21/08/18 01:29 AM Haha it'd be nice man. The 1080ti's have been out for 18 months though and they are still over a grand. I think that prices will stay high because the cards are actually decent now compared to 5 years ago.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now