Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 06/10/15 04:37 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:37 AM Jonnytig ftw 1
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/10/15 04:38 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:38 AM beat you
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/15 04:38 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:38 AM Yeah, saw a cms car go 10.0 with a pw1.We'll see how it goes, if I end up getting an fg after I'm done with mine then I'll keep it pretty simple.Mine is nuts on the street even with 295 r888's, it's just got too much unuseable power.Waiting for these Mustangs to land so I can drive one, only issue is it's a 4 seater.
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/10/15 04:40 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:40 AM Mine is fine from top of 4th on the street. 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/15 04:51 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:51 AM So basically useless on the street
Vevapower Waiting for the 1st N/A 12! Legacy Donating Member 2,533 Member For: 18y 7m 19d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 06/10/15 04:57 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:57 AM Nope.. good from top of 4th. 4
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 5d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 06/10/15 04:57 AM Posted 06/10/15 04:57 AM No haven't tried the R888's yet. I threw a set of Re003's on when I went back to a 245/40/18 as I mentioned above far gripper than they deserve to be for the price (on sale they where $230ea) and when the do break traction they don't disappear into wheel spin just leave faint lines on the road.Re the nizzer kit and cutting. I have the big big cooler and modified the lower rad support to fit it. Once I did that I only needed to trim 2 to 3mm off two small sections of the front bar. To be fair if I wasn't so picky the 2odd mm of clearance it had before trimming would probably have been fine as it's tied in pretty tight.I did the same with my lower radiator support , as it was the best way to make it all fit with minimal cutting. The mod has left me with around 15 to 20 mm gap between the thermo's and the balancer.Do you have a 52mm radiator Luke?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/10/15 05:01 AM Posted 06/10/15 05:01 AM Nah mines just stock rad.
JVK Legacy Donating Member 751 Member For: 20y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: North West Hot Hell,VIC Posted 06/10/15 07:10 AM Posted 06/10/15 07:10 AM Yeah, saw a cms car go 10.0 with a pw1.We'll see how it goes, if I end up getting an fg after I'm done with mine then I'll keep it pretty simple.Mine is nuts on the street even with 295 r888's, it's just got too much unuseable power.Waiting for these Mustangs to land so I can drive one, only issue is it's a 4 seater.Lol,That ones easy rednose, just unload one of the kids! 1
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 14d Gender: Male Posted 06/10/15 07:47 AM Posted 06/10/15 07:47 AM Wife has a 5 seater so not so much of an issue, it will be a daily to get me to and from work.Just like the idea that if the wife's car is in for a service or repair I don't have to put one of the kids in the boot............
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now