Making The Cut

Timfg

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d

Yeah, saw a cms car go 10.0 with a pw1.

We'll see how it goes, if I end up getting an fg after I'm done with mine then I'll keep it pretty simple.

Mine is nuts on the street even with 295 r888's, it's just got too much unuseable power.

Waiting for these Mustangs to land so I can drive one, only issue is it's a 4 seater.

• Member For: 17y 11m

No haven't tried the R888's yet. I threw a set of Re003's on when I went back to a 245/40/18 as I mentioned above far gripper than they deserve to be for the price (on sale they where $230ea) and when the do break traction they don't disappear into wheel spin just leave faint lines on the road.

Re the nizzer kit and cutting. I have the big big cooler and modified the lower rad support to fit it. Once I did that I only needed to trim 2 to 3mm off two small sections of the front bar. To be fair if I wasn't so picky the 2odd mm of clearance it had before trimming would probably have been fine as it's tied in pretty tight.

I did the same with my lower radiator support , as it was the best way to make it all fit with minimal cutting. The mod has left me with around 15 to 20 mm gap between the thermo's and the balancer.

Do you have a 52mm radiator Luke?

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 7d

Yeah, saw a cms car go 10.0 with a pw1.

We'll see how it goes, if I end up getting an fg after I'm done with mine then I'll keep it pretty simple.

Mine is nuts on the street even with 295 r888's, it's just got too much unuseable power.

Waiting for these Mustangs to land so I can drive one, only issue is it's a 4 seater.

Lol,

That ones easy rednose, just unload one of the kids!

• Like 1

• RNS10S
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 17y 8m 8d

Wife has a 5 seater so not so much of an issue, it will be a daily to get me to and from work.

Just like the idea that if the wife's car is in for a service or repair I don't have to put one of the kids in the boot............