Making The Cut

Timfg

• Member For: 10y 5m

Give his mate a chance lol..fark. Yeah he's new but we all were at what we do. He could be a clever guy who has done his home work.

Or he might be sh*t.....point is even the gun tuners that frequent the forums were green at some point. If hes using HP there is a fair bit of support for the aussie falcons if you know where to look for it and how to ask the right questions....

Edited by barnz
  • Like 3

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d

Give his mate a chance lol..fark. Yeah he's new but we all were at what we do. He could be a clever guy who has done his home work.

Or he might be sh*t.....point is even the gun tuners that frequent the forums were green at some point. If hes using HP there is a fair bit of support for the aussie falcons if you know where to look for it and how to ask the right questions....

I didnt think anyone was having a go at his tuner and there are also quite a few of us who use HP tuners. You might be suprised at how many pro tuners that use and tune with SCT also have HP tuners software.

• Member For: 10y 5m

Erm, nothing against hp tuners? I have it also..dont think I suggested sct was the go?

Nobody had a go as such, but the vibe of little faith in unknown tuners was there. Bad reps are one thing but I just rekon everybody deserves a chance at least.

• Like 1

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 25d

I wasn't bagging anyone either. I was simply trying to help inform Tim (who has asked for advice) that they can be quite intricate to tune and it's important to get things pretty smack on so you don't run into dramas.

• Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 4m 2d

Very true kerby its a good thread and I guess no one wants it to get derailed with good or bad tuna stuff.

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 6m 25d

Oh of course, and we see plenty of builds that people are doing there own work on etc. I was just agreeing with the OP that it's a good idea if they are having troubles with the tune to send it off to MT :)