k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/05/16 11:32 AM Posted 16/05/16 11:32 AM They have had that for a while, yeah? Billet destroke crank FTW 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 18/05/16 12:55 AM Author Posted 18/05/16 12:55 AM On 3/21/2016 at 8:28 PM, JETURBO said: Ummm spiro made 1600+hp on E90 years ago on a destroked 4.0 barra not really just pissing about Same car. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/05/16 02:21 AM Posted 18/05/16 02:21 AM so has the motor come out from under the bench yet?
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 18/05/16 08:43 AM Author Posted 18/05/16 08:43 AM 6 hours ago, masda74 said: so has the motor come out from under the bench yet? Haven't spoke to Daryn in a while. I'll get back to you... :D 1
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 18/05/16 11:43 PM Author Posted 18/05/16 11:43 PM Messaged Daryn this morning and he said that the engine will be pulled down in the coming weeks. I'll keep you posted on further developments. 1
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,117 Member For: 18y 5m 25d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 18/05/16 11:44 PM Posted 18/05/16 11:44 PM Nice keen to hear details
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 18/05/16 11:47 PM Posted 18/05/16 11:47 PM thanks for the update. Watching the thread for the next few weeks with anticipation. 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 26/07/16 11:40 AM Posted 26/07/16 11:40 AM No warranty on the engine .wonder if mine has
HI PSI Member 1,589 Member For: 20y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: Central Queensland Posted 26/07/16 12:09 PM Author Posted 26/07/16 12:09 PM Not exactly confidence building was it..... Quote Nice keen to hear details I haven't heard from darryn for a while, as I've had my own issues. . I might give him a call and see if he this has progressed... thanks for the reminder. 1
genuine honest person Member 2,769 Member For: 12y 8m 6d Gender: Male Location: near brisbane Posted 26/07/16 08:18 PM Posted 26/07/16 08:18 PM Not wrong .if I was a engine builder I would have asked for it back to see if anything was wrong and tryed to fix it .lucky mine is a run of the mill engine that a back jardo could have asembeled lol .he said there was no major stuff wrong when I droped the engine of to him exept for the fluff (from rags) in the engine itself .and some minor thinks that's all .warranty was never mentioned but can not ask for it from him as I bought all parts and not him .
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now