Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

If they're the Bosch 2200cc, Injector Dynamics have already determined when they go non-linear.  Radium engineering do a good fuel pulse dampener.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1d
Posted

I'm using the injector dynamics ID2000 dead time table in it ATM but it's also diferent to what I've found listed for the Bosch CNG injectors from my searching but it starts well haven't played to much yet. Are the injector dynamics ID2000 the same Bosch (0280158821) part number?

Paul doesn't seem to advertise the ID2000 anymore since all the shops have started selling the CNG injectors everywhere.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: OZ
Posted

Yeah they all use the same 2200cc CNG injector. Raceworks advertise different data to ID also.

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1d
Posted

I new xspurt,raceworks and all the others were selling them straight from Bosch and had a feeling ID were using the same Bosch 2200. Xspurt list the same dead times as ID probably because they just copied them. Raceworks data I think lined up to a random spreadsheet I found on the Internet saying that it was from Bosch. Actually funny that then being that I paid $80each for them and injector dynamics charge $250 each.

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

ID and KPM are the only ones who "actually" do some serious work to the base raw bosh injector, all the others just flog the raw base bosh injector as their product 

 

I'll pay the additional for ID/KPM every time and you will find many tuners in the know and workshops use ID first and foremost 

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Australia
Posted

Do KPM publish good data of their injectors? Eg the flow slopes like the ID spreadsheet?

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

You can get the data from KPM when you purchase them 

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

My xspurts on the celica aren't too bad

  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 3m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Australia
Posted

I haven't mapped injectors for many other ECUs from scratch. Why don't you need it and what is the process you follow?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...