.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 05/02/15 05:10 AM Posted 05/02/15 05:10 AM ^ this. I'd much prefer cooled seats than heated seats.
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 24d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 05/02/15 05:55 AM Posted 05/02/15 05:55 AM I have both
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 05/02/15 05:58 AM Posted 05/02/15 05:58 AM Hot in summer and cold in winter. 3
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 6d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/02/15 06:24 AM Posted 05/02/15 06:24 AM Definitely sounds like the diff bush needs replacing. What about suede seats? Won't need warmers then. Have you tried searching? 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/02/15 07:32 AM Posted 05/02/15 07:32 AM http://www.alphalineauto.com.au/seatheaters.html
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,112 Member For: 18y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/15 07:33 AM Posted 05/02/15 07:33 AM LOL did you read the thread?
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 6d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 05/02/15 07:59 AM Posted 05/02/15 07:59 AM ............waits for burgundy to call him a douche! because he knows how to internet FFS 1
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 05/02/15 08:26 AM Author Posted 05/02/15 08:26 AM Two palms, one face. Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
ronburgundy I love gooold member Legacy Donating Member 1,222 Member For: 17y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne (west) Posted 05/02/15 08:27 AM Author Posted 05/02/15 08:27 AM Cooled ones yes. Especially if you're... Ahem, of Mediterranean extraction as I am... Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 11d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/02/15 08:40 AM Posted 05/02/15 08:40 AM (edited) Bah, I did read thread, everybody being wankers. Was curious about the idea myself, had a google, posted a link. Flamed.In that case, the refried beans was probably your best option...Edit....lol seems I missed post 26...fair call Edited 05/02/15 08:43 AM by barnz
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now