Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 30d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Adelaide
Posted

#fightinghashtags

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Can anyone help me. I can't seem to be able to get my front VF floor mats out

I am off to bunnings to buy a crow bar

  • Like 5
  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

Can anyone help me. I can't seem to be able to get my front VF floor mats out

I am off to bunnings to buy a crow bar

petrol and a match usually does it....................................should of posted that in the other forum Jet -- dumb pric.k probably would of tried it

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Not in the manual?

Ah. There is the problem. My car is auto

  • Like 1
  • Bob the Freaking Builder
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 17d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: SA
  • Member
  • Member For: 12y 10m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted (edited)

Pretty good for otr and tune, however it does apparently have 340kw stock. Why does it start to fall over at the top end? Cam I assume? Stock exhaust even? Doesn't sound restrictive but that doesn't mean chit

Joel's VF Clubsport. OTR & Tune: http://youtu.be/tqjuvlDxI4k

Edited by barnz

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...