Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 08:19 AM Posted 21/09/14 08:19 AM You can really make out that filthy dash board much more clearly with the new camera 2
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/14 09:04 AM Posted 21/09/14 09:04 AM Lol yeh its a true work horse now the old bucket of chips
rednose RNS10S Legacy Donating Member 2,229 Member For: 20y 1m 13d Gender: Male Posted 21/09/14 10:16 AM Posted 21/09/14 10:16 AM Been playing with my iPhone 6 for a few days now.Very happy with it so far, no more camera roll took a bit of time to adjust but all good.Great camera and feels much better built than the Samsungs. 1
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 10:55 AM Posted 21/09/14 10:55 AM IOS 8 can EABOD!!Alright I f*cking delete photos (after uploading certain ones to photobucket) so they get deleted!!!!!Then I can pass my phone off to whoever im with to show them a photo..Not so that it shows them what I recently deleted when they hit the back button!!!
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 10:58 AM Posted 21/09/14 10:58 AM PS that bikini was drawn on be me so dags didn't have to delete that photo again..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 11:08 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:08 AM (edited) You have a photo album of cakes, or used to at least? Edited 21/09/14 11:09 AM by .Stripes. 1
Mrs Jeturbo Bob the Freaking Builder Legacy Donating Member 10,813 Member For: 17y 16d Gender: Female Location: SA Posted 21/09/14 11:10 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:10 AM Karma for deleting titties 1
JETURBO ...JD TUNING ADELAIDE... Legacy Donating Member 23,708 Member For: 18y 3m 29d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 21/09/14 11:10 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:10 AM Lol so funny
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 28d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 21/09/14 11:13 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:13 AM You have a photo album of cakes, or used to at least?Oh you're new here..Who doesn't have a photo album of cakes!!It's incase I get hungry..
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Posted 21/09/14 11:15 AM Riiiiiight...think I'm with ya now...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now