FormulaFG Legacy Donating Member 68 Member For: 12y 3m 9d Posted 06/02/15 08:18 AM Posted 06/02/15 08:18 AM Like I said murphy's law.They are a bunch of assholes over there. How can they force someone to buy thier product in a 24 hour turnaround time frame?Can someone explain this invite thing to me?, cause I just don't get it! If your a company trying to make money why not sell as many of the damn things as you can? Seems a VERY strange business model.Anyone got one? Looks like a sexy phone and I wouldn't mind one.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/02/15 11:07 AM Posted 06/02/15 11:07 AM Watch the ":Cartmanland" episode of SouthparkExplains it perfectly
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/02/15 12:04 PM Posted 06/02/15 12:04 PM Soo Galaxy 5 or iphone 6? I am face with this choice on Tuesday
raz1911 Member 110 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/15 12:33 PM Posted 06/02/15 12:33 PM Getting sick of random apps with adds using my location but also not wanting to turn it off as I want some apps to use it like GPS etc.On Android is there a way to turn off location services just for particular apps? So some have access and some don't?
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/02/15 12:35 PM Posted 06/02/15 12:35 PM Note edge.. beats s5..So to define. If you want a new phone feel and you currently have an iPhone get a Samsung cause an iPhone upgrade is the same sh*t different sizes phone.
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/02/15 12:43 PM Posted 06/02/15 12:43 PM Soo Galaxy 5 or iphone 6? I am face with this choice on TuesdayS5 for sure. I got mine back last well after a month or more without it and I've never been so happy to have a certain phone in my life. I tried different ROMs on it previously but since getting it back I've gone back to stock Samsung ROM from before the latest update and I'm stoked with it again. 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 1d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 06/02/15 01:03 PM Posted 06/02/15 01:03 PM Panda the note is too big for meI'm tradie and it'll break in my pocket for sure. Specs look good though. Just more of an office guy phone I reckon. Currently have iphone 5 and I'm over iPhones.. iTunes is just the biggest turd of a program and I cbf with it anymore
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 12d Gender: Male Posted 06/02/15 01:19 PM Posted 06/02/15 01:19 PM So you ask what to get out of an iPhone and a Galaxy but admit you don't want another iPhone.Seems you've answered your own question. Next!
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 06/02/15 02:04 PM Posted 06/02/15 02:04 PM Had an SMS (Sun Moon Stars) hardwired car phone as my first car phone in the early 90's (bought it for the misses when Paul Denyer was on the loose round home)Thought it was awesomeGot an NEC brick phone in the mid 90's as my first hand held battery lasted a weekThought it was awesomeGot a fat Motorola flip phone in the late 90'sThought it was awesome - had an LED "screen"Got a thinner Motorola in the early 2k's Thought it was awesomeGot a Nokia brick in the early 2k's - had an LCD screenThought it was awesomeGot a "something" tiny phone - fitted in the pocket - in the early 2k'sThought it was awesomeGot a few more Nokia's through the early/mid 2k's Thought they were awesomeGot a flip Motorola mid 2k'sIt was the best thing everGot a Nokia mid 2k's Wondered why I ever doubted NokiaGot an N95Pfft to those iPhone wannabe'sGot an iPhoneScrew the fanboys - I'm getting it because I can use itGot the next iPhoneNot a fanboi - just like the ecosystemGot the next iPhone on launchI need itGot a Windows PhoneWho would have ever thought that the windows phone would be the "not following the crowd" phone? - loved itGot an Android phone nowMeh - I can make and take phone calls and get messages - GPS works - best thing ever, it holds a charge for a couple of daysNext phone I'll actually want will be one that can hold charge for a week and can make and take calls - should have stuck with the NEC I had in the 90's
Never had any say Panda I <3 Floods Legacy Donating Member 11,198 Member For: 15y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: South West QLD Posted 06/02/15 08:49 PM Posted 06/02/15 08:49 PM Panda the note is too big for meI'm tradie and it'll break in my pocket for sure. Specs look good though. Just more of an office guy phone I reckon. Currently have iphone 5 and I'm over iPhones.. iTunes is just the biggest turd of a program and I cbf with it anymoreGo the Samsung mate. It's such a different platform to the apple. Feels like you actually have a new phone. I went iPhone 4 to 5 to 5S and it wasn't anything exciting when you got a new phone.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now