Gussa Legacy Donating Member 220 Member For: 15y 7m 27d Gender: Male Location: Gippsland Posted 16/09/14 09:53 AM Posted 16/09/14 09:53 AM Define: Lost power?Dyno sheet?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 17/09/14 12:37 AM Posted 17/09/14 12:37 AM Had mine put on last service - think I'll piss it off next time the car is in (sound it makes is annoying rather than something I want to live with around town. It's fine on full song, but sounds asthmatic just cruising)Might look at getting Mick to do it while on the dyno for a before and after to see if there is actually any difference (and am probably due for a checkup on the rollers/touch up tune and a 98 tune as well) 3
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/09/14 12:51 AM Posted 17/09/14 12:51 AM Totally agree with the asthmatic comment - several different passengers in my car actually said to me "what is that noise!!" thinking something was leakingThe little turbo just doesn't sound that nice I reckon, should be as quiet as possible haha. The f6 turbo sounds a lot better.. Be really interesting if you could get dyno numbers
broke Legacy Donating Member 229 Member For: 14y 11m 17d Gender: Male Posted 02/10/14 02:09 AM Posted 02/10/14 02:09 AM I think I can relate to the noise people are talking about with this pipe. I've had the 4" delete pipe on for well over a year and when I put the boot into it there's a little lag then this indescribable "wooosh" noise but sounds more like a boost leak than that sexy high pitched turbo spool noise we all crave. I'm getting my metal worker mate to build me a turbo side airbox for a 6pack in a few weeks and getting the battery located from my other mate who works for battery world. I'll throw the stock pipe back on and see if the performance increases as after the year or so that delete pipe has been on I've gotten used to how it behaves on boost.
bandblightfoot Member 183 Member For: 13y 8m 29d Gender: Male Location: Gold Coast Posted 02/10/14 02:39 AM Posted 02/10/14 02:39 AM Also had the Pw muffler delete didn't like the sound so built my own turbo side sounds much better now.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/10/14 02:47 AM Posted 02/10/14 02:47 AM im getting the turbo side that stigmata makes for my gtx3576r. crazy spool noise. nearly get a traveler when it spools up.
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 27d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 02/10/14 03:10 AM Posted 02/10/14 03:10 AM Turboside FTW 1
BenDoCo I'm getten too old for this s**t Legacy Donating Member 4,509 Member For: 13y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia Posted 02/10/14 06:50 AM Posted 02/10/14 06:50 AM Is there anything inside the muffler or is it just an open chamber?
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 25d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 02/10/14 07:30 AM Posted 02/10/14 07:30 AM looks like a golf ball. dimples and sh*t. put a cap on the bottom and make a bong. 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 02/10/14 07:49 AM Posted 02/10/14 07:49 AM The inside has a tube around the outside like a home deep-fryer cage - lots of holes letting the air waft? around as it goes from the inlet to the outlet
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now