arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/14 02:25 AM Posted 03/07/14 02:25 AM Havnt tried it, Probably nice on a smooth track.
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/14 02:42 AM Posted 03/07/14 02:42 AM So yours doesn't have EDFC? If not, I haven't actually modified the dampening strength physically on mine...
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 03/07/14 02:48 AM Posted 03/07/14 02:48 AM Shockworks ordered - great quick chat with Brett this morning sealed the deal.
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/14 02:57 AM Posted 03/07/14 02:57 AM (edited) So yours doesn't have EDFC? If not, I haven't actually modified the dampening strength physically on mine...I have an EDFC kit, just havnt installed it yet. Just changed the dampening using the adjusters on the shocks. Its just like a motorbike. I have it on the softest.EDFC just allowsyou to adjust without having to jack the car up.You can see the adjuster on the rear set. Edited 03/07/14 03:03 AM by arronm
k31th less WHY; more WOT Site Developer 30,115 Member For: 18y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 03/07/14 03:00 AM Posted 03/07/14 03:00 AM Fair enough. I'm lazy so I have the EDFC hahaha... although some might say that the installation of the EDFC took more effort than adjusting the dampening over and over manually...
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/07/14 03:08 AM Posted 03/07/14 03:08 AM Can You Pm How Much You Paid bud
XRSEXT Member 235 Member For: 14y 2m 6d Gender: Male Posted 03/07/14 03:43 AM Author Posted 03/07/14 03:43 AM spoke to brett, getting shockworks.. he said I don't need the whiteline sway bar kit so if anybody wants a brand new whiteline kit still in the packaging with front and rear drop links im selling mine for $550 p/n BFK002 if anybodies interested 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 9d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 03/07/14 03:52 AM Posted 03/07/14 03:52 AM Hehe - he said he came back from O/S yesterday and was pleasantly surprised at the number of orders that met him
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 03/07/14 04:03 AM Posted 03/07/14 04:03 AM Shame we didn't organise a group buy for them...
DD-XR-6T Member 134 Member For: 13y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney/Canberra Posted 03/07/14 06:39 AM Posted 03/07/14 06:39 AM Mine was the harder spring rate kit. I love the firm, harsh-ish ride it's given the car. The wife likes it too. She reckons it feels safer, except when I don't slow down for roundabouts and corners. The car is transformed and feels like it weighs a lot less. Better tyre wear too, even with increased corner speeds 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now