Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm getten too old for this s**t
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 13y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: A big bridge over a river in South Australia
Posted

cheers for that.

thinking atm of my old silver (whatever colour it's actually called) Calais.....why?

took a heap of photos of that thing over the years I owned it and not once did my reflection show up in a photo like it does with the paint on these G6s. Gotta love how they paint these don'tcha

Next thing to do mate is to get yourself an account on photobucket, imgur etc. so you can upload your car pics to that and then link them into your posts on the forum as you only get a limited amount of space to upload pics directly to the forum - can't remember how much but worried that you may quickly use it all up as you keep us updated with whats happening with your car.

  • New Member
  • Member For: 12y 7m 30d
Posted

Hi blokes I just got mine today as well, its a 09 and its got the grey front grills as well not been painted is from factory? Was this an option? Mine has been debadged how do you tell its a 50th?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, SOR
Posted

Does It have it stitched into front seats on yours

  • New Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North perth
Posted

Onya Toby, I'm seeing the boys tomorow, I'll quiz em, along with mattys advice, I'll get back to yous tomorow!

Ill tee up this photobucket tomorow ben, as I wont be shy posting pics haha.

Hi geesix, um these prolly a few things that define the 50's apart, not full bottle on em all, off the top of my head, I've got it stitched on the front seats like gege6 mentioned, stock 50th floor mats, two tone lux rims to match grills and foggys, and my owners warranty Manuel says its an anniversary! Like I said probably more features, but that's all I got atm!

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North perth
Posted

Spoke to Darren at MT, good bloke very helpful and easy to chat to, he recons hold off on stage 1 if I can and wait till I get coin to hit up the stage 2! The better option at the end of the day, but I'm impatient and getting itchy................

  • MattyP
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 4m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central Coast
Posted

Hold off mate it'll be worth it

  • Like 4
  • To Loud
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: WA, Perth
Posted

listen to him, he knows. I also suggest saving up and go for as big as you can afford.I recently got 310 at the wheels and now I want more.

Freggin does not stop.

  • Like 2
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 1m 18d
Posted

Did Darren say how much the stage 2 is compared to stage 1? I'd love to be getting more work done than what I am at the moment, but I don't think funds will allow it

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

Hi mate good to see another w.a bloke on here, hope to see you at a cruise soon!

Cant go wrong with MT either :). Stage 2 is definetly worth it.. then theres always stage 3 with a PTE6235.. hehe

  • Like 1
  • New Member
  • Member For: 12y 8m 28d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: North perth
Posted

G'day turbo, yeh I've had a quick browse thro the cruise thread sounds mint, hope to get out sooner rather than later! I knew stage 2 would be the way to go but my mod itch is biting already haha, haven't had it longer than a month, reading these threads dnt help haha. Gonna need new rears before she goes on the dyno, running kumho ku31 275/30 r19 96y at the moment, these any good to stick with or should I go another direction? Can get em online for $306 each.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...