Braided Lines

masda74

• WOT?
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 11y 1m 3d

I think he does, but can't confirm what brakes he has on it (were the larger rotors standard on all G6ET's?)

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

This has been resolved.

He has replied to my PM and I have contacted Matthew at Race Brakes Sydney.

Thanks for the reply.

• To Loud
  • Gold Donating Members
  • Member For: 12y 3m 27d

Fark... Already? no sh*t.

Did you have to sign for it?

This was emailed to me earlier on this morning, so everyone should get their gear earlier on this morning.

They have all been sent via Australia post express post satchels so technically they will all arrive today. The tracking numbers are available but they only say when they have left and when they arrive so if they are needed on Monday I can supply then it is that I am just too busy today to list all this up unless I get a break this afternoon.

Please make sure that all these guys make sure there that the hoses are not to tight when fitted and they don’t rub on anything plus keep an eye out for any leaks. We advise this even after we fit them to cars as a precaution.

Edited by masda74
  • Like 1

• Silver Donating Members
  • Member For: 10y 11m 26d
Matts a top bloke, I rang him yesterday and mentioned this group buy and he said I could still be apart of it, im on my way to pick them up now! and he was more then happy to help with every other question I had to ask him and how to go about fitting my new FG 6pot Brembos to my BF, even though I didn't buy any of it from him
  • Like 1