masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 02/04/14 11:58 PM Author Posted 02/04/14 11:58 PM I am pretty sure that McPattyP91 has an FG G6E Turbo. Can anyone confirm this?
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 03/04/14 12:26 AM Posted 03/04/14 12:26 AM I think he does, but can't confirm what brakes he has on it (were the larger rotors standard on all G6ET's?)
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/04/14 02:33 AM Author Posted 03/04/14 02:33 AM This has been resolved. He has replied to my PM and I have contacted Matthew at Race Brakes Sydney. Thanks for the reply.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 03/04/14 11:40 AM Author Posted 03/04/14 11:40 AM Kits have all been posted today. 2
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 03/04/14 11:40 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:40 AM Yeww! Can't wait
PTR_NITRO_FG Legacy Donating Member 3,214 Member For: 13y 4m 13d Gender: Male Location: NOR Perth Posted 03/04/14 11:42 AM Posted 03/04/14 11:42 AM Dammit I was just about to say yeeeewwww! As well lol Hells yeah....cant wait! Cheers again marco! 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 04/04/14 01:04 AM Posted 04/04/14 01:04 AM Just got a package in the mail - damn, that was quick :) Thanks heaps again masda74. 2
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 04/04/14 01:44 AM Author Posted 04/04/14 01:44 AM (edited) Fark... Already? no sh*t. Did you have to sign for it? This was emailed to me earlier on this morning, so everyone should get their gear earlier on this morning. They have all been sent via Australia post express post satchels so technically they will all arrive today. The tracking numbers are available but they only say when they have left and when they arrive so if they are needed on Monday I can supply then it is that I am just too busy today to list all this up unless I get a break this afternoon. Please make sure that all these guys make sure there that the hoses are not to tight when fitted and they don’t rub on anything plus keep an eye out for any leaks. We advise this even after we fit them to cars as a precaution. Edited 04/04/14 01:55 AM by masda74 1
Peppy_t92 Legacy Donating Member 748 Member For: 13y 6m 6d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 04/04/14 03:44 AM Posted 04/04/14 03:44 AM Matts a top bloke, I rang him yesterday and mentioned this group buy and he said I could still be apart of it, im on my way to pick them up now! and he was more then happy to help with every other question I had to ask him and how to go about fitting my new FG 6pot Brembos to my BF, even though I didn't buy any of it from him 1
barnz Member 3,047 Member For: 12y 10m 18d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/04/14 04:25 AM Posted 04/04/14 04:25 AM Received! Thanks Marco your a ledgend and thanks race brakes Sydney! 2
Recommended Posts