Sign in to follow this  
masda74

Braided Lines

As discussed in other topics in the Forum, I am starting a new topic for the group buy of braided lines.

The option to purchase DBA rotors and brakes pads is also available if anyone is interested..

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/31005-any-ideas-for-group-buys/page-45

http://www.fordxr6turbo.com/forum/topic/87438-braided-lines/

I have spoken to Matt at Race Brakes Sydney and he can do a special pricing for us.

At the moment Matt said that we need at least 5 people to part of this group buy to get this special pricing.

For traction control cars, $250 a set.

For non traction control cars, $270 a set.

There is a requirement from Matt, that there only be a one off payment for this.

What this means, is that everyone that wants to make a purchase, has to make a direct deposit into my account first.

Once we have the final numbers and complete payment from everyone, I will then make a payment to Race Brake Sydney.

With that in mind, I will need to know the following information from everyone.

If you want to get braided lines, please post what Year and model falcon you have.

Also if you have the stock brakes or upgraded brakes.

This is relevant, so that they can send out the correct braided lines.

I will not provide my bank details in this thread. I will send a PM to the relevant members with my details.

I would like to set the deadline for the 17th of March

This gives everyone enough time to save up.

If an extension is required, I am sure we can come up with something.

2006 BFmk2 xr6 turbo. Standard brakes (322mm fronts, 302mm rear)

Price on T3 for the rears, track Pads all around and track fluid if possible, otherwise I can make a call to get it all shipped together

2012 FG XR6T Premium Brakes (if that makes a difference - think they're now standard on all T's)

Posted in the "Any Ideas for Group buy Thread"

NVT

Would be keen Masda, depending on price and possibly ADR approval.

2011 FG F6, 6/4 Brembo's.  Cheers

Lennox

I'm keen 2008 fg standard xr6t brakes

Ross23

I'd be interested too.

2009 G6e turbo with dba T2 slotted rotors and QFM HPX pads. Everything else is stock.

SCT911

yes, FG xr6t , front is brembo 4 pot, rear is upgraded territory brakes

Chaos310

2010 F6 ute... brembos 4 pots front singles rear.

I am not sure if there is any further interest at the moment.

When I get back from Holidays, I might just get this group buy started.

I will PM all relevant forum members to remind them, just in case they have not read this thread.

I will also PM Aaronm as he may be interested.

Edited by masda74

Put me down for a set as well! Traction control car (didn't even know there was a non traction control option??lol)

2008 FG XR6T - Standard Brakes (322mm & 302mm)

When I did a Ford Etis vin check on my car it said "With High Series Brakes" ... but I assume that is just the standard larger brakes that come on the turbos? i.e. non turbo have the smaller front calipers?

Could you check this for me masda when you speak to Matt @ RBS (if you remember)??? Or if anyone else knows then please chime in!

Cheers  

Hello,
Car is 2010 G6ET 50th. Interested in the brake lines (traction control) and a quote if possible for front and rear T3, also rear T2. If possible price for red or green pads all around.

Also sorry to be a pain however can anyone confirm if the brake line is ADR approved? Had a few prpblems with insuramce companies in the past...

Jack

I'm interested in braided lines but in Brisbane so maybe the group buy isn't for me? Anybody know a good supplier in Brisbane? After t3 rotors and some pads also.

As mentioned in the OP, I did mention the dead line of 17th of March. I wanted to make sure there was enough time for everyone to put their hands up.

Barnz, there is no issue in getting in the group buy.

I will get a quote and advise.

Now a few of you have mentioned the model of you car and if you have upgrade brakes and stuff.

But please fill in the blanks.

Sedan or ute?
Does your car have Taction control?
What brake system on car. Brake upgrades?  do you have Brembos at front and territory at rears.
What rims do you have? 
What is the size of tires? 

I will be sending an PM to everyone to get more info.
Edited by masda74

Awsome, let us know when and where to transfer the funds, I can pick mine up from them direct. I'll talk to Matt direct about anything else I need when I'm there.. Thanks Masda

Okay Guys.

I have tried to collect all the appropriate data, but some info has not been filled in.

I also do not want to make assumptions as it will come back and bit me in the arse!

I would have put the question on here again, but I don't know if many of you are still following this thread.

I have sent out a generic PM to all the parties interested in this.

I would have sent it out as a mass PM, but people may be sensitive with their information.

It is your choice if you want to reply back to me in the PM, or put that info in this thread.

I think some people would not like to have their suburb listed on a website that is free to the public.

I have also noted all the questions people have mentioned and I will put this forward to Matt.

Alright. a bit of an update. A few people have dropped out, but I still think we have enough people to get the group buy

So far I have had the following people reply to my PM:

Raband

McMattyP91

Peppy_t92

barnz

PTR_NITRO_FG

Natsxr6

Still to reply:
NVT
Chaos310
Pesaveng88

It is possible that these guys are working on the mines and therefore have not replied.

I am not naming to shame you last three, so please do not get offended.

I will let Matt know that you guys have not replied and that you are interested in the group buy.

This way you can still get the discount.

I will be emailing Matt the details at 11am WST and see if we can get the quotes going for delivery and braided lines.

Some of you have asked for additional stuff as well.

So we have had someone drop out, but I still believe this should be fine.

Quotes

$250 is the delivered or pick up price thanks for the group buy. Any non traction control cars will be $280.

I believe we will be able to pickup ROTORS at a local distribution centre in most major cities.

We simply pay Matt and he will arrange for what ever we want to be available at that distribution centre.

That being said, I think someone else wanted ROTORS, PADS and Brake Fluid. Can you please put your hands up?

I will be sending a PM to you with my Bank Details.

hahaha holidays to bali again would be nice. :P

Thanks for that. I believe that there two members that will only be making the direct deposit on thursday.

so until the funds have cleared, I won't be making payment.

I can confirm so far that Natsxr6 has made a direct deposit and it is showing in my bank account.