Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 29/04/16 11:03 AM Posted 29/04/16 11:03 AM (edited) With a very busy day stating by taking my mum to ED at 8am then helping my mate move workshops then get home to find my girls dance studio have been locked out because sh*tty owners never paid there rent. It's now time to relax with some Jimmy Black, onto my 5th one now. Oh how I love my alcohol. cheers Edited 29/04/16 11:03 AM by Pixy Angel 1
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 29/04/16 11:11 AM Posted 29/04/16 11:11 AM cheers Pixy out of vodka found cider in fridge left by some random should be enough till ride get here look out bitches, here I come
Franga Legacy Donating Member 256 Member For: 11y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/04/16 01:11 PM Posted 29/04/16 01:11 PM Opted to stay out with the boys tonight. Fairly certain I'm divorced. 3
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 29/04/16 01:38 PM Posted 29/04/16 01:38 PM Nothing to lose now then!
Franga Legacy Donating Member 256 Member For: 11y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 29/04/16 01:43 PM Posted 29/04/16 01:43 PM Yeah should have opted for genuine stripper scent... Hindsight... 2
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 22d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 29/04/16 02:38 PM Posted 29/04/16 02:38 PM Been on the makers mark and coke 200ml makers. 75ml coke. Have had 3off. Now I am wast4e 1
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 20d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 29/04/16 10:55 PM Posted 29/04/16 10:55 PM 9 hours ago, Franga said: Opted to stay out with the boys tonight. Fairly certain I'm divorced. Worth it? 1
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 6m 3d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 30/04/16 05:18 AM Posted 30/04/16 05:18 AM 16 hours ago, Franga said: Opted to stay out with the boys tonight. Fairly certain I'm divorced. 6 hours ago, .Stripes. said: Worth it? its always worth it Stripes this ones for you Franga
Franga Legacy Donating Member 256 Member For: 11y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 30/04/16 07:40 AM Posted 30/04/16 07:40 AM I always love staying out with the boys. Never a sh*t night. Good news is I'm still married. Bad news is I probably waived my free pass for tonight with some of my other mates. :(
hawlass Legacy Donating Member 1,161 Member For: 18y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: left right out Posted 30/04/16 08:34 AM Posted 30/04/16 08:34 AM A six pack and a few bottles of wine in with the mrs watching a 80's compilation on youtube streaming through the new home theatre - epic! wmmfgt, got the second all clear in a two years for my wife's brain tumours, two removed over 16 years, looks like we are in the clear AT LAST!!! F*ck right off tumours!!!!!!!!!!!! 7
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now