Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/05/16 01:40 AM Author Posted 14/05/16 01:40 AM Just cracked the 2nd beer of the day (have been up since 4am tending the bbq) Beautiful day - banks of the Murray (am in NSW - that makes 3 states since Anzac weekend - only bad weather I've seen has been in Vic) Glad I bought an extra slab this year instead of a bottle of single malt (Laphroaig) - finished the whole bottle on the sat night last year (after beer all day) - wasn't real chirpy on the sunday.
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/05/16 02:03 AM Posted 14/05/16 02:03 AM 11 hours ago, Rab said: Beer here. And camp fire. My choice of beer ATM is James Squire hop thief, great tasting beer. 2
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/05/16 02:06 AM Author Posted 14/05/16 02:06 AM Is bloody nice. If I'm on a quiet night I'll grab a six-pack of something like that - if it's going to be a big day/evening then Carlton Draught is the safer bet for me. By the time I get sick of Carlton, a shot of stones in the can/stubbie livens it up again 1
camo86T Legacy Donating Member 1,810 Member For: 12y 7m 17d Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 14/05/16 04:20 AM Posted 14/05/16 04:20 AM 6 hours ago, .Stripes. said: I have a bottle of 15yr Glenfiddich at home, decent drop. Although, I prefer the 15yr old Glengoyne I have, very smooth single malt scotch. Yeh this was at a mate's place, I'm normally a peat man myself, coming to the end of a bottle of 16yo Lagavulin which is sad Smoke for days 2 hours ago, Pixy Angel said: My choice of beer ATM is James Squire hop thief, great tasting beer. Nice pix, I have a few of those left in the fridge, great drop If that's your style, try Feral Hop Hog Bit of a shabby bogan name but make no mistake, bloody awesome beer My favourite right now. https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_711688/feral-hop-hog-india-pale-ale 1
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 25d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/05/16 04:23 AM Posted 14/05/16 04:23 AM I like water haha Not the biggest beer man to be honest More an american honey on the rocks kinda guy
.Stripes. All stock bar the k&n panel filter Legacy Donating Member 8,061 Member For: 14y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/05/16 04:35 AM Posted 14/05/16 04:35 AM 8 minutes ago, camo86T said: Yeh this was at a mate's place, I'm normally a peat man myself, coming to the end of a bottle of 16yo Lagavulin which is sad Smoke for days I'm not generally a peat fan...I did try the world's peatiest at a whiskey bar in Perth at a mates bucks though, think it was BRUICHLADDICH OCTOMORE. Was like getting punched in the mouth by an ash tray, but the aftertaste that developed was actually extremely sweet and rather pleasant.
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 4d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 14/05/16 05:09 AM Author Posted 14/05/16 05:09 AM Tastes like "odor eaters" to me (the shoe inserts with active charcoal) Love it
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 2d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/05/16 05:31 AM Posted 14/05/16 05:31 AM 1 hour ago, camo86T said: Nice pix, I have a few of those left in the fridge, great drop If that's your style, try Feral Hop Hog Bit of a shabby bogan name but make no mistake, bloody awesome beer My favourite right now. https://www.danmurphys.com.au/product/DM_711688/feral-hop-hog-india-pale-ale Will give that try next. 6 pack first. Also it's to bad is kosciuszko. Similar taste to Hop Thief but not as strong. Only had a tap. Still would pick Hop thief first.
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 14d Gender: Male Posted 14/05/16 04:37 PM Posted 14/05/16 04:37 PM Nine or ten beers in (cbf checking, plus I only started at 9:30 so give me a break), just touching base to check who's still killing soldiers.
Bruss Member 106 Member For: 10y 5m 29d Gender: Male Location: pissed again Posted 20/05/16 08:15 AM Posted 20/05/16 08:15 AM Hey all you drunk karnts out there in turbo land WTF is happening
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now