New Precision Bolt-On Turbo

2rismo

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

Can't wait to see you out for a cruise mate

Surprised we haven't crossed paths while driving around .

Loving the turbo mate?

Yeah mate I really like it , perfect for the street . I don't miss the standard turbo at all. I would like a bit more power so it probably wont be long before I go back for full exhaust and hopefully get around the 450kw .

• Like 2

• Member For: 19y 3m 9d

Have you got a before and after graph? On ratter's it showed the 6235 coming on very close to the stock turbo and am wondering if yours is the same?

Edited by will-82

• Bronze Donating Members
  • Member For: 11y 3m

I forgot to get the graph while I was there so I can only go by how it drives. My standard turbo was running 17psi then tapering down to around 11 or 12psi towards the top end making around 340kw . So the power delivery between the two is completely different .

Overall the car feels quicker even from a standing start , really happy with the tune Joe has done on the car ,the power comes on strong and smooth so it makes it easy to get the car down the road at a good pace without too much wheelspin . Feels like it just squats to the bump stops and the back just walks around a bit while trying to get traction in the first three gears but with really good forward drive.

• Like 4

• MattyP
  • Cruise Control
  • Member For: 11y 11m 21d

awesome stuff luke im sure ill see you out and about
awesome power from low boost

any reason why you didnt really wind it in?

• Like 1

• Member For: 19y 3m 9d

I forgot to get the graph while I was there so I can only go by how it drives. My standard turbo was running 17psi then tapering down to around 11 or 12psi towards the top end making around 340kw . So the power delivery between the two is completely different .

Overall the car feels quicker even from a standing start , really happy with the tune Joe has done on the car ,the power comes on strong and smooth so it makes it easy to get the car down the road at a good pace without too much wheelspin . Feels like it just squats to the bump stops and the back just walks around a bit while trying to get traction in the first three gears but with really good forward drive.

would love to go for a ride in it one day to gauge how it is in the low end, with mine being a manual I really don't want to lose any response/power down low and you've done very similar to what I plan on doing (standard cat back)