Change Cat Or Gut It (Fg)

Bellato

• www.australianflag.org.au
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 18y 9m 13d

Bellato

You are sounding unhappy with your tune. Either trust your tuner and ask him what needs doing or change tuner. There are some smart guys on here. But without all the facts they are guessing at best.

• Like 1

• Tampon inserted, Auto Acquired, next purchase a new handbag
  • Donating Members
  • Member For: 16y 1m 10d

Yea spoke to him and he's looking at a possible group buy using a bolt in cat which isn't any good to me unfortunately

Will probably be sourcing a 5" 200 cell cat from him however. If he says it's going to flow really well then I can't help but trust his judgement

Mick only supplies facts. He doesn't sell myths, we all know that. If its not proven, he will tell you straight up.

PS don't gut it. Your killing yourself and the people sitting on traffic with you doing that.

• Like 2

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 13y 6m 11d

Bellato

You are sounding unhappy with your tune. Either trust your tuner and ask him what needs doing or change tuner. There are some smart guys on here. But without all the facts they are guessing at best.

Nah haven't been happy with a few things especially idle, I think we finally fixed it today. I'll be ringing 2moro to get confirmation that changing cat is going to be worth it

Mick only supplies facts. He doesn't sell myths, we all know that. If its not proven, he will tell you straight up.

PS don't gut it. Your killing yourself and the people sitting on traffic with you doing that.

Yea not going to gut it. Too loud and too much drone, plus was told today by tuner that it will cover my bump in sh*t all the time.

• Member For: 10y 11m 28d

Mick only supplies facts. He doesn't sell myths, we all know that. If its not proven, he will tell you straight up.PS don't gut it. Your killing yourself and the people sitting on traffic with you doing that.

No different to pre 86 cars running ulp

• Member For: 10y 11m 28d

which is why we have moved on from 1986

yeah of course ...

but technically , any car running ulp should have a cat.. but on the road today 50000 (don't quote me lol) cars pre 86 run ulp with out cats

• in the mid....not the bum like some
  • Member For: 11y 7d

Sureflow "Ballistic Cat" are on of the best catalytic converters.

Their 4" body 100cpsi cat will flow very well and not have the clearance issues some people have with the 5" cat when on lowered vehicles.