Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/08/14 08:49 AM Posted 14/08/14 08:49 AM Show us a sexy modern Falcon interior of any spec.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/08/14 08:59 AM Posted 14/08/14 08:59 AM its all up to personal taste I think kimbo. your loving the euro looking style (cumondoor) as you are the skoda man.me a ford is great. not to much sh*t to fark up and put me off driving. still has icc temp gauge to;)
Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 16d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 14/08/14 09:03 AM Posted 14/08/14 09:03 AM Mate I've owned at least 12 Fords. A Ford man through and through. But they lost there way. Though the power is intoxicating. I will though look seriously at the XR8. Just not sure I can live with the interior. 2
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 1m 27d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 14/08/14 09:06 AM Posted 14/08/14 09:06 AM I miss my boat anchor. :( 1
Lennox Member 2,586 Member For: 13y 7m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/08/14 09:15 AM Posted 14/08/14 09:15 AM Whats with the commodores steering wheel? That is crap. The rest of the interior looks awesome though.. No comparison to the ford
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 09:24 AM Posted 14/08/14 09:24 AM Me too biz.Me too
stubbietubbie Filthy weeb Member 1,870 Member For: 13y 7m 17d Gender: Male Posted 14/08/14 10:28 AM Posted 14/08/14 10:28 AM Yep here is one....That interior is drab.is there a dif from the Mk2 ?Can't really see any in the picCan't notice anything different.I dont drive an FG , but it all looks the same to me.*Sigh* 2
Pixy Angel Expert Legacy Donating Member 9,132 Member For: 21y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: North Jamberoo, NSW Posted 14/08/14 10:35 AM Posted 14/08/14 10:35 AM (edited) look at the fordThen look at thisIve driven my mate VF Maloo R8 340 and OMG its a thing of beauty. I think hands down that the HSV interior is 10x better and features ford will never have. I would be more than happy to drive one.I know its a bit late but ford should have taken note and listen to its fans. Edited 14/08/14 10:37 AM by Pixy Angel
Z2TT Member 714 Member For: 14y 4m 6d Posted 14/08/14 11:12 AM Posted 14/08/14 11:12 AM (edited) Who was the guy that kept saying "Wont Sell" on the GT-F topic?After seeing the VF in real life, it's actually a quite nice looking modern car and the GTS is all rightish looking aswell and sounds so good, allthough I prefer the VE HSV control panel much much more,I would go the Expensive Daewoo VF all day over the FH. Edited 14/08/14 11:14 AM by Z2TT
MattyP MattyP Legacy Donating Member 6,317 Member For: 14y 4m 29d Gender: Male Location: Central Coast Posted 14/08/14 11:29 AM Posted 14/08/14 11:29 AM I drove next to a vf r8I can't deal with the back of them but at least they got the tech a modern car deserves. (And yes its acceptable to see the rear of a bommydore if your driving your misses camry)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now